1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The "I'm mad as hell" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dachuda86, May 11, 2015.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's losing faith in the Rockets. Harden scores a nickels worth, Howar is going bust, the team gives up in the third quarter. Punks are running around saying Harden isn’t MVP and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.

We know the results is unfit for Houston and our team is unfit to watch, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had lost another playoff game by x amount of points, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we cheer for our team anymore.

We sit in Clutch City, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my ’94-’95 championships and my TV and my throwback Jerseys and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write on Clutchfans, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the situation and the Clippers and the lack of defense. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!'

So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the game plan and the defensive intensity crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Mr Chuck Norris

Go back to sleep

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It's 3:40 pm where I'm at... I'm just mad :mad:

4. Mr Chuck Norris

I am too, just hit the bong for everytiMe DJ Was fouled and pray that mchale is fired by the end of game 5

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I figured we should start the most emotionally, least rational thread here.. Just focus on the anger and get it out... don't try to hide behind the he should she should crap... just be mad!

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

My advice is to not over invest yourself emotionally into a stupid game that causes you to be so mad and upset. The only people I care to see sticking their heads out windows and screaming about how mad they are...are the Rockets players and coach. It's their jobs. If they can swallow all that crappy play from themselves and still go about their business in a calm, collective manner...then why am I going to get mad or upset? It's entertainment and, right now, I'm not being entertained by them cause their job performance is in the toilet right now. That's it. It's their job to stress about it...not mine. Win or lose...I'm perfectly calm dude. Calmer than you are.

7. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

Same here, my heart was burning already with LFC's failure this season and the Rockets just kept adding loads of salt into that wound.

8. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

I am mad but I am mainly disappointed and disgusted with the team. I feel like it is a good buddy who left me stranded somewhere when I had somewhere important to be. Watching them stand around and play like a bunch of weak-ass losers was painful. I turned it off after the 3rd quarter. This team has no heart and Harden appears to lose that killer instinct in the playoffs. Fool's gold.

I would trade this team for Yao, AB, Artest, Deke, Scola and Landry. I can handle them losing if they leave it out on the floor but I can't handle my team losing like that. It is embarrassing.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

COOL story calm bro...

But you aren't calm. You are upset. You are mad. You want to play like you are the cool guy with no emotion, but you are lying to yourself. You may be in denial about your feelings. You are a clutchfans member for pete's sake. You are mad as hell because this is your team... your city... deny it all you want.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Give me one of them and we would have twice the amount of fire and intensity on court! We need someone on the team to get mad!

11. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

Injuries man. Being out coached on every level. This sucks. I still don't agree with those saying the Harden , Howard combo is a bust. I even got banned from here for not liking Mchale but he has went from what I thought was the worst coach in the NBA to about the middle of the pack. I still haven't lost all hope for this series but even if we lose Tuesday we made it to the second round with Howard at about 70 percent and no point guard healthy that can guard my three year old daughter . Lets see what happens Tuesday. If we can get a win and at least a chance to go back to LA. there is hope. I still share your anger and feel your pain.

12. bmd

bmd Member

Okay, I did what you said and yelled out my window... then the cops came out and gave me a ticket for disturbing the peace.

The Rockets are still down 3-1, and now I got a ticket.

Thanks a lot, *******.

1 person likes this.
  13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'm not mad mainly because I'm not surprised.

This brand of basketball doesn't work in the playoffs. It's really as simple as that.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Pic or it didn't happen

15. bmd

bmd Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

:grin::grin::grin:

17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I'm a little disappointed. I'm not mad. I stopped being mad about what happens with the Rockets several seasons ago. I used to let it get to me. But, after 20 years since our championship, I learned to let go of that anger and just accept whatever happens. If we're good enough, then great. If we're not good enough, then tough. It's a process. Do better next season I guess. Get some better players. Get a better coach.

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

If that ticket is real, it just reaffirms why I love this site so much.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

haha J.R.

why did you have to ruin his little drama?

anyway who do you think will stick his head out the window for fans to take aim at--Morey or McHale? who will do his regular radio interview to do damage control with the fans???