1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The "How would you like your crow served" thread .....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esketit

esketit Member

you think we should have played luc more in the playoffs? i initially thought so but he just looked bad while he was out there. which was a big blow to us. I think what i learned most from last season is your team can never have enough ariza/tucker/luc type players. I mean **** we had 3 and we could have used more. I will be very excited to see the rockets with an offensive minded starter at the 3-4 position again next season. Seems like harden really elevated chandler parsons a few years back

Hakeemtheking and HP3 like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

No, I mean I disagree that it will constantly be an issue next season. I think fully healthy hes prolly one of the very best defenders in the league and serviceable on offense. But anyways, I dont know how I feel about a forward whos more offensive minded. I feel like our defense was really what allowed us to almost(and should have) beaten GS.

D-rock likes this.
  3. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I hope the crow isn’t related to Ennis and Melo

Love or Butler, now that is crow worthy

4. aroundtheblock2

There's not going to be any crow to eat. Its Melo and Capela to finish off the offseason and from there I assume its a wait and see approach as to who becomes available via trade.

D-rock likes this.
  5. HP3

HP3 Member

Idk, I also agree with Xiki. I prefer to be optimistic about our team. I have faith in DM and our squad.

Alot of you guys are just habitual whiners and complainers. Even when things dont look ideal right now you guys would have complained about something else even if we had kept Luc and/or Ariza. Just wait untill we play this season.

D-rock likes this.
  6. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

Damn this crow taking too long you sure it ain't burnt by now @Plowman ?

Amel likes this.
  7. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Excuse me, waiter...waiter...
    [​IMG]

8. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

How about we start by just being served crow. Worry about how we serve it later.

9. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

Plowman posting everywhere around here...except for this thread.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Someone's gotta eat crow.

Better to own up for it now and be wrong if/when the Rockets blow up with something good.

HP3 likes this.
  11. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

This offseason's Burt Steele!

12. Nimo

Nimo Member

It's one thing to be optimistic. It's another thing to dump on other fans who prefer a more realistic outlook on the team. And I see more whining and complaining about the whiners and complainers than I do the alleged whiners and complainers. Just let people be. Let them be realists. They can get excited WHEN Daryl Morey performs the magic you are expecting him to perform. Don't get mad that they're not excited BEFORE.

Roc Paint and kjayp like this.
  13. bratna8

bratna8 Member

This upcoming dining experience is now a week old.

PigMiller likes this.
  14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This thread is hilarious

BigShasta likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

Realistic, impatient or ignorant.

Same picture can be described in conflicting ways.

Plowman and HP3 like this.
  16. Nimo

Nimo Member

You shouldn't assume you can figure out which one of those three for other posters.

It's the internet. A message board dedicated to a sports team. Home of emotional overreactions. This is where people come to "burn jerseys" because they know burning them in real life is too much.

17. HP3

HP3 Member

Lol, I've already seen what they look like when DM did that. This is all coming from seeing multiple people on CF b****ing and whining ALL THE TIME. We had 65 wins and people were still complaining. And if you think there are more anti whiners than whiners on this board you have no idea what you are talking about.

I'll let people do what they want, doesnt mean I have to like it.

Plowman likes this.
  18. D-rock

D-rock Member

There is no assumption in my post. Merely observation.

Plowman and Nimo like this.
  19. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

For some folks, it goes great with a glass of tap water while being laid up in a hospital bed!

20. Nimo

Nimo Member

A lot of fans didn't begin last season with the goal of 65 wins. Their goal was to win the championship and beat the Warriors while doing so. That goal was not accomplished. I think it is okay to express some frustration and disappointment. Morey said his goal was to get 3 superstars and he wasn't able to (not totally his fault), then his goal was to beat the Warriors and he didn't (yet). The magic hasn't happened yet.

Maybe there are more whiners than anti whiners but they are all just as annoying. I'm with you on "let people do what they want".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.