1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Harlem Globetrotters - Dribbling Exhibition

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by man532, Feb 8, 2002.

1. man532

man532 Member

Is it me or is Steve, Cat, and Moochie putting on a dribbling show each time down the court to end up with off balance jumpers and layups that we often miss.

My wish after the all star game is more ball movement and less dribbling by Curly "Moochie" Neal and his boys. Steve could driven directly to the bucket and ended up with a layup or foul. What did Steve do, slow down, start dribbling and let the clock run out. Steve is very good and I wish he would make a decision with the Rock and move on.

Moochie, I'm still P.O. that we signed a backup point for 3 mil plus. No D and dribbles out the shot clock consistently.

Cat, he is a Vernon Maxwell clone with a better shot, however, his D will never be mistaken for V-Max. V-Max always took a challenge guarding the top 2 guards in the league. MJ for one.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Certainly all the guards have been guilty of that at times, and some more than others. But over the past few games, the team has really improved in that category. That doesn't mean it doesn't ever happen, just not as frequently.