1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Gerald Green Playoff Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by daywalker02, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Bo6

Bo6 Member

keep the faith. that call is coming ANY day now..

Killatron 2000 and Game7 like this.
  2. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

Mobile autocorrection

my bad

joshuaao likes this.
  3. alethios

alethios Member

I became an instant fan after this video:

4. noppeper

noppeper Member

This is even better than the Warren Moon shirt.

justtxyank likes this.
  5. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Dumb take then. Dumber now.

Luckily Green is a boss and handled it like a pro. Otherwise bringing in some washed up used to be and immediately playing him over someone who has been balling out and giving his all every night could cause chemistry issues.

There was no reason to play Johnson over green and some experiment wasn’t your original take anyways. You’re a liar and can’t admit when you’re wrong = loser.

Now you in here on his meat giving fake congrats.

BigShasta likes this.
  6. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Aww how adorable, he's back again!

LOL keep coming with the dumb takes, but I expect nothing less from a dumb **** like you. There is no additional chemistry needed for a player like Green. What he could offer in the playoffs was what he offered since day 1, but you are too stupid to comprehend such a simple fact.

Like I have said before, he's a streaky, athletic shooter with a low BBIQ who plays with a lot of heart and hustle. There is a reason he was unable to stick around with any teams.

It's hilarious how obsessed you are with me though, cute in a creepy kind of way actually. It's fine though, keep yapping. Makes about as much of a difference to me that a piece of dog doodoo on someone else's front lawn.

7. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Why do you keep responding then? I make these short posts and then you come back with these multi paragraph posts bleeding your heart out over the internet.

Classic beta stuff.

8. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Hey look, you are illiterate on top of being dumb! Like I said, your idiocy and desperateness for attention from me brings amusement to me. Why should I ignore something that makes me laugh? I'm not dumb like you remember?

I'm simply answering for the benefit of others who actually are capable of learning and higher level thinking. If you happen to come away with something and bring up your cellar dwelling IQ, that's a bonus.

9. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

You think you are the only one amused? You should actually read your posts.

10. chenjy9

Supporting Member

LOL keep trying buddy. :) Watching you is like watching that guy driving around in a storm with his convertible top downed wondering why he's getting wet. Awesome really.

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

saleem likes this.
  13. OTMax

OTMax Member

How do people feel about his performance so far? To me outside of Game 2 he hasn’t provided enough. Dumb fouls, losing his man and just continues to jack up threes anyone can see coming from miles away. It’s up to our leaders to draw up a play and up to Green to take his shots in the flow of the offense, not just trying to “get his”.

14. MystikArkitect

ISO Joe might be a better option right now. Green is getting abused out there.

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Once Luc gets back, Gerald can take the more situational role he was born for. Eddie House style, 10th man, situational streak shooter.

16. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

But jacking up threes is pretty much his role on this team. I'm fine with his performance thus far. He's gonna have nights when he's red hot. He'll have nights when he can't throw it in the ocean. Ideally, you have a couple other guys making threes on the nights when he's ice cold to offset that. Once Luc is back, Green probably won't play much anyway.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  17. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Green is struggling a bit with his long shot. Need to drive and try to get some easy points to get into a rythm. Still, I don't want him or anybody for that matter hesitating on taking 3s. If he is open take it with confidence regardless of the outcome. Green has the green light from his teammates and MDA.

saleem likes this.
  18. JW86

JW86 Member

saleem and alcatrazpsycho like this.