1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Counter-Protesters of Charlottesville

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by durvasa, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's pretty ridiculous. It was an accurate statement from someone who often says really ridiculous things. If you are going to be like this when he says things that are true when there's so many legitimate things to complain about it'll be hard to take your criticisms seriously and not just see it as you spinning the situation to fit a narrative you wish it fit.

2. omgTHEpotential

You are out of line, sir.

[​IMG]

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Lord ... half of what you say is nonsense that reads as nothing but bait to try and get people to say too much and give you a debate tool. We are literally having two different discussions or you aren't realizing I'm talking about you and not actually talking with you.

What I am trying to do here is help people understand your method and the poltical strategy of what bots like you are doing with this manufactured Antifa argument. It's obvious as you can get and the historical context is just too stark to not point out. There is a lot to discuss about Antifa and the history of that movement the last 100 years but you aren't the person to have that discussion with.

Happy trolling comrade

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Careful there...it might be too much and he'll have to cry with you on ignore.

There is no way in hell that RussianLegend is an independently functioning adult. Its just not possible.

dobro1229 likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know how many times you all have to be told. He is a paid propagandist. He get's paid to elicit responses and bring about as much discord as possible.

Any serious responses to the guy only serve his and his Russian employer's purposes. They don't care what points you make. They aren't interested in making points or debating issues. The only thing they care about is sowing discord. Ignoring him will make him leave or be fired and move on to some other site. He is not interested in an exchange of ideas.

CometsWin and Rashmon like this.
  6. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

You afraid she would be embarrassed?

Rashmon and DudeWah like this.
  7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You're literally upset that Trump denounced all political violence. You think he's using Antifa as a tool. That came out of your mouth, not mines.

#247 RocketsLegend, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Never forget. One side went to protest removal of a statue

the other side went looking for a fight.

My president was criticized for condemning both sides.

Faux outrage from the left as usual.

Aceshigh7 likes this.
  9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I can't believe anyone still responds to RussianLegend. Might as well just stab yourself in the eye.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

LMAO you're a nut job. When are you going stop playing your Russian fantasy games, nut job?

btw I aint going anywhere. Trump will be the president for 8 years. Deal with it, snowflake.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. dobro1229

Meh. I think there is a fine line between actually engaging him and explaining to the crowd that this is what the bot is trying to do on X topic. Most people who are smart see it a mile away but my hope is more conservative leaning folks become more informed in propaganda efforts and realize like we do what the game plan is. I think in 2016 a lot of people just looked the other way and laughed off propaganda because to us it was ridiculous but to many they obviously don't get it and that had a cost.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your personal attacks are not acceptable.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Your personal attacks are not acceptable.

15. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

A reminder that President Trump was attacked by sleazy liberals for calling Antifa violent thug group.

Aceshigh7 likes this.
  17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

surprise surprise the media is dead silent. This is why no one trusts the media.

18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

19. dobro1229

You just provided evidence that you don’t even read reports before you post them.

Half of the report talks about the protestors animosity and hostility towards the police there because of the way they handled the riot last year that led to a death of Heather Hyer. The report also notes correctly that nobody was arrested last night.

I believe that the police were just following orders last year and the hostility towards them is not 100% fair. The incompetence and unpreparedness came from the top.

There’s also zero evidence in the video you shared that this was an organized Antifa thing and not just an idiot college kid who jammed out too hard to Killing in the Name Of before the protest. That idiot should have been arrested and has no place in a peaceful protest.

Please again explain to me why you are so invested in this group you believe is all powerful called Antifa being called attention to as this major threat to society? What’s your angle here? Just come out and be honest with your internet efforts.

ROXTXIA and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. dobro1229