1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Brilliance of Sheila Jackson Lee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Major, Jul 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Major

Major Member

Aren't staffers supposed to preview what people are about to say?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XK3rTUgoQD4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XK3rTUgoQD4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

I was a staffer for Sheila Jackson Lee a few years back.

No one on her staff likes her (to varying degrees) and consequently a lot of people just half-ass their job.

Needless to say, I'm not shocked.

3. Dream Sequence

Dream Sequence Contributing Member

Wow....that's a good laugh for the end of my day...thanks..

4. rhino17

rhino17 Member

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

the guy who went against her in the primaries lost right?

I sure wish she would get tossed. It will have to be a black dem to do it so I guess in 2012 I will join the campaign effort.

6. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

She sounds ready to run for President.

8. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Black History Month?

1 person likes this.
  9. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Wow...she is really clueless.

10. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

Barbara Jordan is spinning in her grave and Yale wants their diploma back.

11. kona-

kona- Member

Ive helped her before... she is clueless. She is pretty stuck up also.

12. Steve_Francis_rules

13. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Video is racist. Clever editing. We don't hear the full context of her speech on North Vietnam. I think the video should be pulled from Youtube.

14. saintcougar

saintcougar Member

Quick question, what in the hell does vietnam have to do with our current political climate? Why in the hell is this worthless human, Sheila Jackson Lee, allowed to speak on behalf on American soldiers who fought in Vietnam?

15. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Well ,moron, we are presently engaged in two wars that a tough guy keyboardist and undoubtedly a chickenhawk like yourself should at least acknowlege. The Vietnam War seems analogous in the present wrt to the decision as to when to bring the troops home.

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

She was briefed by Michael Steele before her speech.

17. adoo

adoo Member

the Afro-American version of Sarah Palin

18. saintcougar

saintcougar Member

I'm going to make something very clear to you, because as a matter of fact I think you are the chicken ****.......No body loves war like right wing extremists as myself. I love to see the middle east in its essence which is Afghanistan, a ridiculously corrupt government built upon the biggest sham, a multi level marketing scheme which is Islam, an institute designed to control the minions by the way of their god. The elite of the arab states understand that islam is a sham, however, it is an effective method of control, why? because your uneducated, muhammed believing soul is at stake. Listen, do I think we have any business in Afghanistan, as the right wing extremist mexican that i am?? No, I don't think we have any god damn business in that lunatic country. If it were up to me, I would start shooting on these 18th century throwbacks the moment i don't see them on their knees praying for my mercy that i don't shoot them. Listen guy, if I had the chance to take down some sob America hating nation controlled by bigot fascists, who have of a vast supply of natural resources and I get to leave a presence in my enemy's front yard, and say, f*** you, I'm going to create a western style democracy within your stupid sham religous parameters and still make it work. Yeah, I like that.

19. saintcougar

saintcougar Member

Truely amazing......she speaks against her communist, community organizing roots.......

20. tomato

tomato Member

Hey, no double posting allowed, lady!