1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The bright side to getting our asses kicked in.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kidrock8, Nov 9, 2001.

1. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Stevie and Cat finally get some rest.

This is the 2nd of a back-to-back set, and with the elevation in Den, this might be good for the long run.

2. Rockettebustier

and dont forget, the bandwagoners true colors will shine oh so bright.

3. AB

AB Contributing Member

May be this is what we needed.
    Thoroughly beaten by a ordinary team. Now the team can look back and try to sort out the issue.
    As long as we are winning or losing by 2.. mistakes tend to be overseen or taken lightly..

Rockets will come back strong next game...

4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I see the sunshine shining through...Its the LIGHHHT. Light so bright. Quite a sight. Can we fight????and see the light with all your MIIIIIIGHT. Fly in the airrrrrrrr. way up there. Strong as a bear. O tell me whereeeee? I sit in the chair.....Look at the bear, why can't we care? Don't you stareeeeeeee. For the Rockets will be there.....WE CAN DO iT!

5. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

That's over 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. This whipping would be worth it though if the Rocks can go into San Antonio and get a win Tuesday. Duncan is the only person who is really playing well for the Spurs. If the backcourt comes alive we should be able to steal one.

6. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I also enjoyed seeing some of the guys get experience like Griff, T-Mo and even Tierre Brown.

7. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I think the worse thing that came out of this is that Golden State fans are bragging that they'll have a better record then us. God we have to beat San Antonio.

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

WE SHOULD WIN, WE MUST WIN, WE WILL WIN!!!

:cool:

9. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Yeah, this three day weekend they have coming up is not nearly enough rest.

10. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Aside from no injuries, there is never a bright side to getting your ass whippped! It was a lack of effort, and one of those games a older team would let happen to them. At half time, a 3/4 press or something could have been done to take them out of the groove instead of free lancing. A hard foul could have been used also. Its over and done with, but with the next games, if we play ike we did the previous games, we could go 0-6, for real.