1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The best commercials on TV

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by finalsbound, Nov 12, 2003.

1. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

Best commercial of all time was the Snickers one with gheorge muresan.. mm.. smells like cabbage..

2. The Voice of Reason

BACARDI AND COLA

instant classic commercials

the seltzer one loved it.
    the final line is what gets me. girl in background "I'm dirty too" Cola"whose dirty?" cue theme music.

3. The Voice of Reason

I like the new coors image.

"official sponsor of guys night out"

why do we stay up late and perty all night..... because we can can can.

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

That's a radio spot, but still classic...

"ground beef, refried beans, cheese, sour cream, guacamole...and if there's room, a few shreds of lettuce...(I don't see no lettuce!)

My favorite commercial of all time was a cell phone commercial. This guy skydives out of an airplane and his parachute doesn't open, so he gets on his cell phone and makes a call. Next thing you see is a furniture delivery guy standing in front of a bed in the middle of nowhere, looking around for somebody, and the skydiver lands on the bed...

5. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Mr. Fancy Coffee Shop Coffee Pourer...
    "why do they call it a latte....because it costs a lot-tay"
    "what else can you do with a masters in art history"

I also like the Jack In The Box commercial where Jack is talking about big juicy breasts and all the guys in the meeting are cracking up.

Never heard any mention of the NFL sponsered commercials...the Eddie George one is pretty funny, where the community is helping to clean up a playground or something and the two dorks with the rakes start fighting each other...man, that one guy totally whacks the other in the leg...funny stuff. The other NFL commercial I like is where the player (can't remember his name) is giving kids acting lessons and the one kid quotes his line (from Blazing Saddles)..."badges...we don't need no stinking badges". Classic.

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Especially since Anheuser Busch is owned by minorities

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I think the Budweiser commercials are hilarious. Especially the two mentioned by the thread starter.