1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Answer: FIRE MOREY

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by davestrate, Nov 20, 2010.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i've been unhappy with him going back around 4-5 seasons now. @DaDakota had a good idea years back that we should have hired a basketball guy for morey to consult with in tandem on all decisions. just imagine if a guy like jerry west had been here

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

U serious? We could easily end up with someone much worse, and the chance that we end up with someone who’s actually better is slim.

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

The Answer: FIRE MOREY ... 8 years ago ;)

Daryl Morey is not the problem.

Os Trigonum, HP3 and whiskeyred like this.
  4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I'm just kidding, but he really needs to do something again. This shet has fallen apart

Nook and Reeko like this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

Take to twitter and let him know how you feel. He does actually read all his messages. At this point there really is no excuse for Chriss, Anthony, Knight and several others to be on the roster and not moved with draft picks for better players.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

yeah, but I’m honestly not sure what he can do unless he’s about to send out picks for role players who may not even move the needle in the grand scheme of things...this is why not getting Jimmy Butler is so depressing for me

7. Nook

Nook Member

I hope no one seriously wants him fired.

He and Tilman deserve to feel a little heat right now though.