1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The American Nazi With Jewish Heritage

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Jun 18, 2018.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

More PROPAGANDA by the left

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

for pointing out your lies and deception? okay

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Aren't you the one claiming that no children were separated from people seeking asylum who entered at a point of entry? Are you going to stop spreading fake propaganda?

4. adoo

adoo Member

NBC has obtained an internal Trump administration document laying out a plan to deny citizenship to legal immigrants. The mastermind of the new policy is Stephen Miller, who has gained almost total control of the administration’s immigration agenda.

Under Miller's the forthcoming plan, any legal immigrants who have ever used (or whose household contains people who have ever used) children’s health insurance (CHIP), Obamacare, supplemental nutrition assistance, or other social benefits could be denied legal status.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...stration-attacking-legal-immigrants-next.html

5. adoo

adoo Member

Stephen Miller Is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.

If my nephew’s ideas on immigration had been in force a century ago,
    our family would have been wiped out.

In 1903, Stephen Miller's maternal great-grandfather fled Belarus, beset w anti-Jewish violence, and took his chances on America.

despite lacking in English skills, he managed to scrape a living by street corner peddling and
    sweat-shop toil, saving enough $ to send for the rest of his family to America. in a span of
    80 years, this immigrant family has risen to become a prosperous, educated clan of merchants,
    scholars, professionals, and, most important, American citizens.​

I have watched with dismay and increasing horror as my nephew, who is an educated man and well aware of his heritage, has become the architect of immigration policies that repudiate the very foundation of our family’s life in this country.

I shudder at the thought of what would have become of our family the had the same policies Stephen so coolly espouses— the travel ban, the radical decrease in refugees, the separation of children from their parents, and even talk of limiting citizenship for legal immigrants— been in effect when my grandfather made his desperate bid for freedom.

Had my grandfather waited in 1903---not taking his chances on America---his family would likely have been murdered by the Nazis along with all but seven of the 2,000 Jews who remained in Belarus. I would encourage Stephen to ask himself if the chanting, torch-bearing Nazis of Charlottesville, whose support his boss seems to court so cavalierly, do not envision a similar fate for him.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...-hypocrite-i-know-because-im-his-uncle-219351

mdrowe00 likes this.
  6. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Politics aside, he's a piece of **** human-being all-around.

He complained that picking up his own trash was beneath him, because "they pay janitors to do it for us"

Also attempted to display his "masculinity" by jumping into a women's race; to prove that men are athletically superior to women.

WTF!??

7. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

That is so typical of GOP, hypocrites.

8. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...what's funny is Stephen Miller's uncle saying his nephew's educated...

...people send their pets to obedience school, but nobody would pretend that their french poodle is an expert at anything other than sniffing their own crotches...

...that's like saying Donald Trump is President of the United States...

...oh wait....

9. adoo

adoo Member

The finger print of the American Nazi , Stephen Miller, is all over this

nd

even Trump's nominee to the 5th circuit of the court of appeal knows that
    the dotard and the American Nazi are out of their mind

“Birthright citizenship is a constitutional right, no less for the children of undocumented persons than for descendants of passengers of the Mayflower," Dallas attorney James Ho wrote in 2007 in the Des Moines Register.

Last month,Trump said he is nominating Dallas attorney James Ho to the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals .

A former Texas solicitor general, Ho has won cases before the U.S. Supreme Court and the 5th Circuit. He’s an active member of the Federalist Society.

And he's written on the issue many times before and since: Starting in 2000 in Constitutional Commentary, just a year after graduating from law school at the University of Chicago; in 2004, for The Green Bag, a quarterly legal journal; again in the Green Bag in 2006; for the Register in 2007; the Wall Street Journaland then the Washington Times in 2011.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/1...nominee-at-odds-Trump-birthright-citizenship/

Senator likes this.
  10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Reading the 14th Amendment, I don't see much of any wiggle room to lawyer a way in which the children of illegals would not be citizens if born on US soil. If he does sign an executive order, I expect it'll get frozen by the lower courts quickly and I don't see how even with two Trump-appointed justices the Supreme Court could find in his favor. Someone more clever than me is going to have explain how that's a winner. Now, of course, it is just more red meat for the midterms to try to increase Republican enthusiasm and turn out the vote, like the middle-class tax cut he floated. Is anyone buying this stuff?

JayGoogle likes this.
  11. Senator

Senator Member

Open borders hurts people like you , your wife and illegal relatives the most. 2018 is not the same as 1918... why pretend? Vocationally, are you a cog in a machine or creating jobs for others?

12. Senator

Senator Member

Excellent. This is what should have happened from the start. Chain babies creates a dangerous flow of illegal immigration, not just from border crossings but visa overstays.

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Nobody here is making an argument for open borders.

Afraid of babies now?

14. Senator

Senator Member

What is your argument?

Chain babies are the reason illegals do what they do. Why desperation is the norm.

15. adoo

adoo Member

Senator projecting his inferiority complex and self-hate

16. WNBA

WNBA Member

cannot disagree. Both Miller and Trump are the chain babies and indeed very danger to any society.

17. HTM

HTM Member

As far as I know, unfettered birthright citizenship is pretty unique to the United States.

I think hardly any other developed first world countries have it.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Agreed all around
    but
    I am not ABSOLUTE in their inability to do it

Rocket River

mdrowe00 likes this.
  19. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...I remember you mentioning something once before about "...selective enforcement of the law..." and about how (paraphrasing) it is generally a chore to get laws off the books once they're there, and to take rights away from people once they have them...;)

...it's kind of been my experience that laws are only as good as the will to enforce them equitably by those in authority, and the conscience to abide by them as citizens.

Not saying I'm clever enough to offer a convincing argument to you...but...we've got a pretty keen history of that sort of endeavor being a kite a lot of people don't mind flying into a stiff wind.

If I was wanting to #MAGA...in a nation of laws...that's kinda where I'd strike my hammer...but we have also seen, at least at some state levels of jurisprudence, something of an impasse take place.

I suppose I'm a bit overly optimistic about human nature being anything other than what it is (opportunistic and self-centered, mostly), but the litmus will be, for me, just how much those charged with protecting the institution value it above anything else...

...I mean...

...if we're all supposed to be one race now and everything...

Rashmon and JuanValdez like this.
  20. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

[​IMG]