1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The 12th pick ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hoopingtall, Jun 8, 2000.

Tags:
  1. Hoopingtall

Hoopingtall Member

Listen up every body keeps saying let's trade up what if we send Dallas Thomas,Williams,and Drew to Dallas and select Moiso with the pick.Couple that with a little draft day surprise and we could end up with Moiso and possibly the best player in the draft Miles.This along with the second round pick gives us with one of the most athletic frontcorts in the NBA. Can anyone tell me if Stevenson is a first rounder or second rounder, if he is a second rounder there at 38 do you select him. I would just imagine.

------------------

2. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

No way Stephenson goes to second round, and if for some crazy reason they did, Chicago would grab him with one of their early second round picks.

How do you see us getting Miles?

------------------
    the more I know, the more I know I don't know...

3. Hoopingtall

Hoopingtall Member

I see us getting Miles if these things workout
    1.Nets Mihm
    2.Grizzlies Martin
    3.Clippers Fizer (because he doesn't want to play for them.)
    4.Bulls Alexander (they need a scorer)
    5.Magic Swift
    6.Hawks Miller
    7.Bulls Przybilla (they need a center and are happy to get him)
    8.Cavaliers Tsaklidos
    9.Rockets Miles
    10.Magic Peterson
    11.Celtics Johnson
    12.Rockets via Dallas Moiso
    13.Magic Oyedji

Thats how Sherlock?

------------------

4. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Hoopingtall- That will never happen. Chris Mihms stock is falling quickly and Darius Miles is rising. Peterson wont even be a lottery pick and Alexander will not be a top 5 pick. Vancouver loves Swift and thats who they will pick.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

5. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Wow I sounded like Shakespeare!

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

6. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

There is blood on my hands!

It wont come off!

------------------
    I have a special purpose.

7. TraJ

TraJ Member

Don't flatter yourself Francis3. [​IMG]

------------------

8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Why would Dallas want to do that trade. Rather, if Dallas has a pressing need for the number 9, why not just swap picks and get a little something extra from Dallas--I don't know who exactly, possibly future second rounder or first rounder and then pick Moiso at the 12. Assuming he is still there and is who we want why not get all the value we can out of our crapy season.

------------------
    When I die I want to go peacefully like my grandfather. Not screaming like the passengers in the back seat!