1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

that's no moon

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by studogg, Feb 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...e-arrested-for-public-lewdness-in-3349690.php

Felicia's looking a little rough

The ex-wife of former Houston Oilers football star Warren Moon and a man were arrested after a police officer saw them engaging in a sexual act in a trail ride camp in Prairie View on Monday night, officials said.

Felicia Moon and James Thomas are charged with public lewdness, a Class A misdemeanor, according to the Waller County Sheriff's Office. Deputies said Moon and Thomas are free on a $500 bail.

A police officer spotted the pair engaged in sexual activity in the trail camp on FM 1098 in Prairie View, according Chief Jeron Barnett of the Prairie View Police Department.

Barnett said the officer was on patrol in the area when he saw the pair near some recreational vehicles in the encampment, which was in large field.

Barnett said he did not know if Moon or Thomas were members of the trail ride. He also did not release the name of the trail ride.

#1 studogg, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Does anybody else think this guy looks like Shaun Alexander 20 years from now?

3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Heard this on The Big Show this morning. Pretty funny tangent that TBS went into regarding hittin' it on the trail ride.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You know you watch too much sports when you have an opinion on what Shaun Alexander will look like in 20 years. :)

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I'm wondering if the police officer saw Ms. Felicia's... crescent moon... :eek:

6. Prince

Prince Member

I thought it's part of the Rodeo show... saw them last year.

7. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

LMAO I live off the main street. I was watching some of the trail ride but nothing out the norm. Might catch this in the student newspaper.

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

9. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

felicia has a glow about her.

10. jEXCLUSIVE

jEXCLUSIVE Member

Lol... I stopped by a trail ride last night.

11. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

So Felicia went on a trail ride ride. Seems like the officer could have just told them to get a room, or a wagon or something.