1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

that stupid little nba.com java applet.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Achebe, Mar 9, 2000.

1. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

I wanted to vent... and no safer place than the dungeon out here where noone reads anything [​IMG]

that stupid little java applet that has the pretty pictures on it blows. What the hell is that stupid bug where the damn thing tracks not the current score but as soon as a layup occurs you get not only this basket but the opposing team's next basket as well...

e.g.

Uta: Karl Malone offensive foul
    Uta: Karl Malone foul turnover
    Hou: Tim Duncan defensive rebound
    Hou: Francis slam dunk (Hou 88 Uta 34)
    Uta: Hot Rod Hundley 3-pointer (Hou 88 Uta 34)

now what just happened here? Is Utah's score 37? No the damn thing included Utah's 3 pointer on the previous tally.

Why the hell is it a slam dunk... what is it... 1982? Don't people dunk now?

argghhhh

[This message has been edited by Achebe (edited March 08, 2000).]

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Enough to make you buy a satelite dish, aint it?

------------------
    I took a course in speed waiting. Now I can wait an hour in only ten minutes- Steven Wright

3. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

I can't believe that I never got it this year.

BobFinn*: how does that work... can you see local feeds of all teams, or do you have to get the NBA League pass also?

4. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

NBA league pass gives you access to all local feeds of teams.

------------------
    I took a course in speed waiting. Now I can wait an hour in only ten minutes- Steven Wright