1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thanks Rockets!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nel00, May 13, 2015.

1. nel00

nel00 Member

With all the negative threads around here just wanted to thank the team for finally showing up to play. What a huge difference effort, energy and pride make!! Show up with the same effort and entensity and in the words of Hakeem "the pressure is now on them to win game 6 at their place, rockets win there then game 7 is ours for the taking!! Clutch City part 2!

1 person likes this.
  2. ibm

ibm Member

i am happy, but also feeling more pain.

just think,,, had we played this way from the get go, what could've been, eh. and i am sure w/ this kinda intensity and effort, we at least would have won game 1. errr...

it might've been a little too late. hope they prove me wrong...

3. alethios

alethios Member

Thanks nel00 for holding back all those times you really wanted to post something. :grin:

But in all seriousness, this is a step in the right direction. Will they turn the corner? I sincerely hope so. Really like the confidence and aggressiveness they showed.

4. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

yes, the fact we DID NOT play hard does provide hope that we can come back "Clutch City" style. Had we played extremely hard with the results we've been getting, I know it would be over.

5. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Let's gooooooo

6. Mr Chuck Norris

Smh Troll

7. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

I don't have any faith in them but i certainly hope they surprise me.

8. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

You are absolutely correct. There are no favorites this year, with any of 5 or 6 teams who could win it all. Game 1 was a tremendous waste of an opportunity to go really far.

9. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

this.

10. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

11. dawesome

dawesome Member

I thank the team for winning by 21 instead of just a slim win after got blown out twice! Now things are getting more interesting. Clips feel more pressure and we have a bit more confidence. People can't really predict whats gonna happen next game. All games were never tight.

12. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Clippers will def. be feeling pressure on Thursday. From their perspective they know they HAVE to win game 6 or with game 7 being in Houston anything can happen.

On a side note, if this does go to game 7, have you guys noticed that EVERY huge game for a Houston sports team usually results in a horrible performance by the Houston team? Texans, Rockets, Astros (ok maybe its been a few years for Astros)

13. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

You are the fraud and should be banned....James Frauden

14. SemisolidSnake

Clutchfans has assumed the role of the Houston Chronicle 20 years ago. Strip Curry of his MVP trophy and give it to the Rockets' tech who switched all the players' and coaches' homepages to the GARM in the past couple of days. Go us, and thanks for listening FINALLY, Rockets.

15. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

We will know within 6 or 7 minutes I bet. If Jordan has two fouls I like our chances. If D12 has two fouls I don't. You can bet that one of those two will have two fouls by the 6 or 7 minute mark of the 1st.

16. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

It's hard to remember this 20 years later but the good thing about all the sickness fans feel over losses is that it turns to sunshine when we overcome the odds to come back. This series isn't over.

Without Choke City there is no Clutch City.

#whoischuckybrown

17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Absolutely. I expected them to win G5. I didn't expect them to win the way they did. That's a great confidence builder for the team and fan. I hope they can take that mentality into G6. I hope G6 come down as a dog fight to the end where we have a chance to win in the last min. That's all I'm asking for in G6, win or lose.

18. rocketman72

rocketman72 Member

LET'S GO ROCKETS.
    #clutchcity

19. rocketsmetalspd

#Believe #Believe It Again #Clutch City #ClutchFans

Go Rockets!!

20. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Um sir......Frauden?