1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thanks Clutch

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Prempeh, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Prempeh

Prempeh Member

Just read the announcement Clutch put up, and it made me realize, yet again, what a great site and great board we have in Clutchcity.net, so great to the point where Clutch has to make an effort to keep people OFF in order to save the servers!

To all the Clutch Crew and Clutch himself, thanks again for putting in all these hours so that we can just bash F1 in hopes of finding the latest info. Best fan site on the net, period, and I think it shows in the way that it is emulated by other boards and boards in other cities.

By the way, I realize the irony of me starting a new thread in order to praise Clutch for all his work when in fact I am contributing to the problem that makes him work so hard. That's why I am doing it now before the big headache starts on wednesday. :)

Thanks in advance, Clutch.

2. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

F1? is that the way you do things... wow, great tip!!!

3. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

clutch and the clutchcity family i thank you as well.

4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Moi, aussi! Je ClutchCity.net adore! Je adore lire de Houston Rockets!

5. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Actually its F5

but you didn't hear that from me

6. Shawndme7

Shawndme7 Contributing Member

Yea..clutch and his staff do a great job. The rockets arent even my favorite team, but I know that whenever I need Rockets or any other NBA news I can come here for som (usually) reliable sources, and good debates (without getting too childish).

Thanks Clutch

7. wink3

wink3 Member

Thank YOU, Prempeh for thanking Clutch and showing us a whole new way of using our F1. [sniffle]

8. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

I applaud the expression of appreciation and happily join in. Thanks Clutch and crew!

Generally, I express my appreciation in the Feedback Forum. (wink, wink)

Oh yeah, and if you really are grateful, you might consider paying a courtesy visit to the Tip Jar...

9. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Thanks to Clutch and the fellas for a great site.

Thanks to my good buddy MadMax for getting me to visit this site. What a guy! You have introduced me to a way to spend countless hours pissing off my wife. :)

10. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

You rock Clutch. THE BEST fansite on the internet.

Enjoy the draft chat! Just turn off the board and take a break. I can only imagine how stressful this has been lately.