1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank you, Clutch BBS.....

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Gascon, Oct 13, 2000.

1. Gascon

Gascon Member

I just want to thank everyone, not just the administrators who obviously do an extraordinary job with this spectacular site, who have made this forum such an interesting, relaxed, and enjoyable nightly visit for me. This is a really special community of minds, and it is rare that you find a place where, for the most part, people can gather and exchange thoughts and ideas in a calm and respectful manner. Tempers get lost from time to time, but this is the exception rather than the rule, and I think that speaks volumes to the kind of maturity present here in the BBS. (Again, I said for most part. [​IMG] )

This is also a temporary farewell for me. The show that I'm currently performing in is about to go on tour for a few weeks, and then I'll be trying to find a place to live in Milwaukee(in the Winter, sigh [​IMG] ). I don't know when I'll have the time to jump back on line. It'll involve getting a new server.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you again. You've all been more fun than you'll ever know, and I look forward to getting back.

Thanks, Clutch BBS

Gascon

------------------
    Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead.

No, wait, not me...you.

2. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

3. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

adios gassy one.

I wish you luck on all your endeavors.

I look forward to talking movies with you again.

------------------
    There are 3 kinds of lies:

lies, lies, and heypeeisms.

-DrofDunkingDonuts

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Hey Gason, I used to live in Milwaukee for a year. I moved back to Houston for a number of reasons...Rockets basketball of course [​IMG] , warmer weather and much better looking women!!

If you need some suggestions on areas to live, I can help you out.

------------------
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp-slap the mother****** upside the head!

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Gascon -- enjoyed your comments on the BBS and I share your sentiments... everyone here has really made it a unique place. Thanks again, and you'll be missed.

Good luck in Milwaukee and we hope to see you back soon ...

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET