1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thabo: Some Rockets players infected with COVID

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 5, 2020.

1. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Problem is some of the symptoms may have long-lasting effects to respiratory system... I don't want anyone, Rockets or not, to be huffing and puffing even when not playing basketball.

Richie_Rich and Deckard like this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

D'Antoni only plays 8 guys anyways.

3. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I haven't seen that report filed with the fire marshal's office of violating social distancing rules.

stilldr34amin' and D-rock like this.
  4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank you.

People like Trader Jorge are truly a danger to society.

#64 RudyTBag, Jul 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  5. D-rock

D-rock Member

I cannot tell you how grateful me and my family are to you, your wife and everyone on the frontlines for your effort, sacrifice and courage.

You are more than heroes, you are angels.

Thank you sincerely.

Amir, Richie_Rich, malakas and 10 others like this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

Where are people getting this idea? NO... just stop it. Listen to the people that are actual experts, that are scientists and doctors with decades of experience.... not some simp in a wheel chair or fat guy on television saying no worries.

pr0wler, malakas, Deuce and 12 others like this.
  7. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

You have every right to bring this rant to the GARM, when misinformation is being spread in the GARM. Thank you for continuing to go to work every day... you signed up to help people, not roll the dice with your own life. I get furious when I see anyone downplaying the situation. It's a slap in the face of every doctor and healthcare worker.

Everyone needs to do everything they can to protect each other. People that must take risks should be protected by the people that don't have to take risks. That means stop spreading BS, start wearing masks, stop reading InfoWars, and behave like an adult with some impulse control. Unfortunately our state and federal governments are failing us. Look to mayors for information because they know what the situation is in your locale, and what Houston's mayor is saying is that the hospitals are going to be in serious trouble very soon. Although the national numbers are going down, Texas has never been worse.

**I don't think I need to point it out, but my nickname is a Beatles song, not my profession (Architecture).

Richie_Rich, malakas, Easy and 7 others like this.
  8. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Why is he snitching, shut up Thabo.

9. HoustonWest

HoustonWest Member

Lol. Come on.

My theory is Thabo may be frustrated with the Rockets for [seemingly] not making a big deal about the COVID situation -- at least not as seriously as he thinks they should.

Keep in mind he's Swiss and probably sees how poorly the US has handled the crisis compared to Europe. Thus he's noping the f out.

He might be livid and hard to blame him. While most other countries have managed to keep numbers on a steady decline, the US has pathetically failed its citizens.

Regardless if players die (unlikely), some may get very ill enough to have their careers ended. Proceeding with this bubble plan is not looking good right about now, no thanks to the federal or state governments.

10. JW86

JW86 Member

Good for speaking up Thabo, I'd do the exact same thing if I were him. Choose life over money, especially with this terrible plan by the NBA in an already toxic environment due to American ignorance and arrogance.

TheFreak likes this.
  11. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

That damn betrayer snitch deserved to be sacked.
    Well hes been punished by the police before when hes with Atlanta.

12. jch1911

jch1911 Member

May I propose only the most quality of Houston Rockets related basketball posts and analysis be posted forthwith so that this fine medical professional and lover of Houston Rockets be able to enjoy his dumps in peace!

TY for all that you and the courageous individuals like you do @stilldr34amin' ! To paraphrase Kevin Durant "You da Real MVP!"

malakas and stilldr34amin' like this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Good. They will be immune by playoffs.

Herd immunity!

Tfor3 likes this.
  14. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Does no one care that he made a fortune off a lawsuit where he was paralyzed and then was the main catalyst towards tort reform in Texas? **** that guy.

15. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

16. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I'm guessing Harden for two reasons:

1. He lost 20 lbs.
    2. It's very difficult to receive a lap dance while properly exercising the social distancing guidelines.

Surfguy likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Harden also kept his asthma close to himself, not everyone knew before corona.

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

Hmmm, no response from the google physician @Trader_Jorge after getting bodied by facts? How surprising...

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. Mike D'Antoni is his coach

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

thank u

I know of 2 people that have died from Covid-19...the constant ignorant takes by people are so annoying

my brother is getting tested today after developing a sore throat...hopefully it’s not Covid