1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

texas direct auto

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by asianballa23, Aug 28, 2011.

Tags:
  1. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

Thanks for looking out CCorn. I'm going to visit some dealers tomorrow to check out some 2010 GS's they have in stock. I'm looking for ones with around 15k miles but may wait to find one within the right price range.

2. BullRider

BullRider Member

any one have any new experience with texas direct auto? I'm looking at a car online that they have for sale.

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Just be careful. Make sure to get the car looked at. Check out the nada book value on the car to make sure you're not paying too much.

4. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

We bought my gf's car there. When we test drove I noted that there were some minor door dings and slight road rash on both passenger side wheels. The car was exactly what she wanted (had been looking for that specific car for a while) so we bought it anyway with me thinking I would pay to have repairs done later.

She picked the car up the following day and when she got home I looked the car over again and saw the dings had been removed (only one could not be pulled 100% but was close) and the damaged wheels had been replaced with flawless ones (either that or they did professional level refinishing in 24 hours).

They did all that AFTER she told them she would buy the car.