1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas Direct Auto ?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MR. MEOWGI, Nov 28, 2007.

Tags:
  1. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Anyone know anything about this place? They have a Toyota that I am kind of interested in, but the place kind of scares me.

http://www.texasdirectauto.com/

2. Jackfruit

Jackfruit Contributing Member

A coworker of mine bought a PT Cruiser from them and he is very happy with his purchase! My boss was looking to buy a car for his wife and my coworker couldn't praise this place enough.

3. MR. MEOWGI

Thanks.

4. famicom

famicom Member

I'm also looking to get a new or used car...does anyone have a carfax or history looking account? Anyone willing to split?

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I test drove and almost bought a car from there.

They are very easy to deal with. I set up an appt. for a test drive, and when I got there they just handed me the keys (I had to leave my driver's license). It was nice getting to drive the car without a salesman.

They will let you take the car to a mechanic to get it inspected.

Also, their prices also look very good as well. They've got a very nice inventory of sports car.

6. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

7. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

bought my last 3 cars there. :D

no real negotiating, their reserve price is usually just under the buy it now from my experience. but there usually under kbb/nada anyway.

fyi... only thing i have had to be weary of, they will add options to drive up the bluebook but not all options will be installed as they say on the ad. they do it to show you the gap between their price and the blue book. i've had things like bed liner and nerf bars stated as options but not on the truck. that made their price look an extra $600 dollars below blue book(inflated with bogus options). sometimes they are honest mistakes as they deal with hundreds of cars other times not so honest.

things like that to watch for but every vehicle i have ever bought from them has been great.

8. MR. MEOWGI

Do you have to buy from Ebay or can you show up over there? I need to get the car checked out etc.

9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

nope. call and make an appointment to see the car. if and when you do the deal(onsite) they take the item off of ebay. the most they might ask of you is to leave feedback but i myself have never been asked.

10. MR. MEOWGI

Thank you very much.

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

n/m...lol