1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans Tickets Pricing Advice?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by danielsh126, Nov 3, 2019.

1. danielsh126

danielsh126 Member

Hello everyone, I am going to be in Houston for Colts-Texans on November 21st and am looking to buy tickets. Just wanted to see if you would recommend buying the tickets now or if I should wait until the day of the game to buy tickets to get the best price? Thanks for any advice!

2. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

3. danielsh126

danielsh126 Member

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Are u looking for really good seats or you’re fine with sitting wherever? Are u going by yourself or with friends, family, SO, etc? Also, that’s against the Colts which is a big game so keep that in mind as well.

I can only talk about my experience with the Rockets when I go to see them in a different city since I’ve never traveled to see the Texans, but if I’m going with other people tickets are bought 2 or maybe 3 days before just so we don’t have to worry about anything. If it’s a big game, I might do 4 or 5 days in that instance. If by myself and I don’t really care where I sit or I didn’t have to travel far (Mavs or Spurs game for instance), I’ll do like the day before. I wouldn’t do the day of if I’m traveling to see the team even if I might find a better deal, but that’s just me. I assume it wouldn’t be too different for the Texans.

#4 Reeko, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  5. danielsh126

danielsh126 Member

I'm going with two other people. We are fine with sitting on the top level but in the middle....

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

I would say buy now so you’re able to get the area you want. That’s a huge game so if you wait then u might get stuck with shitty seats.

raining threes likes this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

maybe some would advise differently, but I’d honestly start looking at prices up to a week or a week and a half before the game, and whenever u see some tickets that will allow y’all to sit together that are at a reasonable price for u in a section u want, just take it...u could even just buy them now if u see a price point that is comfortable

I’d just want the peace of mind if it’s the only game I’d be seeing live that season which I’m assuming is the case for u, especially with it being the Colts and not some bum, non-rival team

8. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Wait if you want to get the best price.

raining threes likes this.
  9. danielsh126

danielsh126 Member

Ok thanks. And do you recommend waiting until the day of the game or the day before? Also if you are sitting on the top middle are you still able to see everything (even though I know it will be far I just want to make sure I can see all the plays from the top level middle)? Sorry for asking all these questions, it will be my first time in NRG stadium...Thanks everyone!

10. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Waiting for day of is good if looking for a pair and don’t really care where you sit. Still think you’d be fine if you waited day of but may want to keep a look out the day or two before.

And yes you’ll be able to see everything if you’re in the middle.

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Demand for tickets is low this season so you should just wait for a day before the game to buy. All the STH I know have complained about having to sell at or below face to get rid of their tickets. Colts should be no different.