1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Texans Free Agent News

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 7, 2016.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

Brandon Weeden contract for Crick.

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I don't want to be like the Cowboys!

3. mario_v

mario_v Member

I don't understand the hate with Greg hardy. Sure, he's not exactly a model citizen, but who cares as long as you produce on the field.

What he did to that woman was not right but let's not act like she's some innocent little angel that can do no wrong. She probably provoked him and instigated the whole situation.

I'd be more against Texans signing some animal/dog abuser like Michael Vick. Dogs are innocent, defenseless creatures that can't defend themselves. As a dog owner, I can forgive but I will never forget.

It's her fault for being with a POS like hardy.She knew what she was getting into, so I can't feel sorry for her.

4. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Literally the worst post I've read in a long time...

So much wrong with this.

5. Drew_Le

Drew_Le Member

Wish I could neg rep this. No one can say or do anything that deserves to be beaten by someone who supposedly loves them.

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

:eek::eek::eek:

7. Fantasma Negro

Robert Nkemdiche will be there in the second. No worries

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Her fault? How so? Just doesn't make sense

9. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I don't think the Texans would draft him with his red flags.

Nkemdiche's career at Ole Miss ended on a sour note, however, as he was arrested for mar1juana possession after taking a fall from an Atlanta area hotel room. He was suspended from the team's bowl game after the incident, and decided to leave for the National

10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

What the f*** is wrong with you?

11. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

:eek:

Just for the record, even though I question not signing someone because they are a douche...

There is a never a reason to beat a woman, unless she's literally putting your life at harm and you have no other outs. Hardy is as big of an idiot, piece of trash, as possible.

12. Fantasma Negro

All that means is he's falling and should be there for us in the second. Nothing was said about his performance on the field while at Ole Miss or his work ethic. From what I've seen he's the best defensive line prospect in this draft and can replace Crick and actually produce .

13. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Which one of the 3 sacks that he had made you think that? He has the athletic tools where he should be a dominant pass rusher, but he is remarkably mediocre and easily neutralized by offenses.

I mean, at least Clowney had 2 good years before mailing it in on the 3 sacks his final year. Nkemdiche's three sacks this year matched his sack total from his first two years combined. Three sacks was a major production increase for Nkemdiche. 6 total sacks in three year doesn't really scream "awesome on field performance" to me.

His on field performance at this point is all projection, just like A'Shawn Robinson, Chris Jones, etc.

#1153 Ottomaton, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  14. Nimo

Nimo Member

15. awc713

awc713 Member

so, anyone want to put odds on us signing Andre? I really don't see any reason not to. Cut Hoyer, use the $ to sign Andre, draft another need in the 1st besides WR.

16. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

No reason to sign him other than for him to retire as a Texan really. And absolutely no way you adjust your draft needs if we do.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The ONLY reason to sign Andre would be on a 1 day contract so he could technically retire a Texan. If given a real contract, he likely doesn't even make the team out of camp because he's not a good player anymore.

18. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

This has to be the most offensive, brain-dead post I've ever seen in my 20+ years of coming to this site. Get a clue.

19. Nook

Nook Member

I hear you brah.

Want to grab a few beers and then abduct and rape a couple broads?

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Quntin Demps' Texans deal is for one year and $1.5 million per a source</p>&mdash; Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/718151632958001152">April 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>