1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Dec 1, 2010.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Just prior to the start of the Texans-Titans game, the guys calling the game mentioned how several of the Texans players were still motivated and really looking forward to finishing strong. They still believe they could salvage the season and they sounded impressed by how strongly players felt about it. The texans of course have a habit of finishing strong, so i definitely believed it, but wondered why the Rockets couldn't take up the same point of view and attitude.

Well, I don't know how much the Titans game and AJ reaction had to do with the Rockets "waking up", but I think it's clear it had an impact, and not just on Battier.

Thanks to the Texans for setting the example!

1 person likes this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

please.

1 star

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I guess someone is mad Battier played well :rolleyes:

4. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

I'm going to laugh when they get their ass kicked by a real qb

5. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

I would have to agree. Nice thread!

6. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

For god sake they beat a team with rookie qb.

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

next thread: Rockets Wives, GFs, and Mistresses Appreciation Thread

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Yeah there was a thread about this, but i think it influenced the whole team, not just battier.

And I'm not saying the Texans are going to shock the world or anything, but although they faced a bad QB they still took care of business and played well. They beat who they should beat and are still fighting and have the right mentality, which is something the Rockets haven't really had all season.