1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Team USA FIBA World Champs Again

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by <3myrockets, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

After watching the Texans beat the Colts...:)

I watched the FIBA final game earlier and I'm proud to watch a team of guys who don't seem like the bunch to win it all. It's also great to see how there are still players out there who still care about the game of basketball and not just about the money.

I didn't see all of the games, but the games I did watch, Durant was killing it. I personally can't wait to see him in 4-5 years.

1 person likes this.
  2. k-money

k-money Member

i was just gonna post this. man durant is amazing. he gets my vote for season MVP this year.

3. Outlier

Outlier Member

does anyone have highlights of kevin durant in the tournament? especially the last few games? thanks.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.