1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Taco Bell, McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, JIB, Subway, Sonic, Whataburger, etc.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by countingcrow, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Dr Pepper is better then Coke,

Coke is better then Pepsi,

Sprite is better then both.

2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I think I have gained 10 pounds reading this thread :(

Subway: foot long Roast Beef on Parmesan Oregano

Whataburger: Grilled Chicken Sandwich

Wendy's: Salad

Dairy Queen: Strawberry Sundae

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

A bit of advice, do not buy the McVeggie Burger from McDonalds. I just got one of these things right now and it was total trash. I took the "meat" out that I didn't eat and gave it to my dog. My dog didn't seem to like it too much either and she spit it out and gave me a look like I was crazy for giving it to her.

McDonalds: Hot N Spicy Chicken + fries

Jacks: Spicy Chicken + fries

Wendy's: Baked Potato and bowl Chilli

Subway: Ham n Turkey footlong

Whataburger: #1 with cheese

Taco Bell: Grilled Stuft Burrito with 1 soft taco

Luby's: Fried Fish, maccaroni n cheese, green beans, with jalopeno cornbread.

4. fatman510

fatman510 Member

In-N-Out: Four by Four vanilla shake fries double double
    Subway: foot long meatball lemonade

5. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

spicy chicken all the way around. Tried JITB's Spicy Chicken ... being served by a cute girl even made it better. (Lunch time during the day, so its legal to look)

Wendy's and JITB has the best menu. You wouldn't catch me dead eating mcdonalds burgers. Got that place stinks when I order from there. Taco Bell is almost as bad.

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I'm sure there have been studies and reports on all of this...but isn't it wierd how almost nobody gets a regular meal anymore...it's always a double or a super size or a foot-long. And the lady who sued because she ate too much? What the hell is that?

My wife doesn't eat too much fast food, so I rarely do either - the most frequent fast food I've had recently is from Panera Bread Co. - that stuff is good.

When I was younger, and considerably more stoned, I could put down a serious amount of food at Burger King, Whataburger or Sonic. I especially always liked those pie things at Burger King - very underrated I thought.

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

definately the DonnyMost choice for quote of the night.

8. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I think countingcrow is really bluestraveller.

9. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Just for the record, I am NOT getting tacos at Jack in the Box any more...

JITB tacos were one of my favorite fast food items. Two for 99 cents, and they were filling. Three dollars and change, and I was full. I ordered some on Friday, though. I get them to go, open them up at the apartment, take a bite out of one, and there was no cheese on it! I glanced inside the others, and didn't see any cheese. I took them back to get some new ones, and the guy said that there was cheese in each one. I look inside more closely, and sure enough, there was a tiny amount of melted cheese in the meat. I guess I didn't see the melted cheese in there because my apartment is kind of dark. It turns out that JITB is skimping on the cheese for it's tacos! They used to put a half slice, but now they only put a quarter slice in each taco.

This may sound like I'm splitting hairs, but that's a pretty lousy way to save a few bucks. Believe it or not, that tiny little half slice of cheese really made a difference. You could actually tell that there was cheese in the taco...

I'll have to get my deep fried taco like substance at Burger King exclusively from now on...

10. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Taco Bell: Mexican Pizza, 1 Double Decker, 1 beef Meximelt, 1 order of Nachos Supreme, Large DP.

McDonalds: (I hate their food, but when I'm desperate:) Quarter pounder with cheese meal supersized, 6 piece McNugget, large DP.

Burger King: Chicken Sandwhich with mustard and lettuce only, 1 cheeseburger, 5 piece chicken strips, large DP.

Wendy's: Small Chilli, Great Biggie Fries to dip in Chilli, 5 piece Nugget, Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Large Rootbeer.

Jack in the Box: 2 Tacos, Philly Cheesesteak, cheese covered curly fries, Large Rootbeer.

Subway: Foot long Club on white, mustard only, pickles and salt/pepper.

Sonic: Sonic Bacon Cheeseburger with Onion Rings, Large Cheery Limeade, Banana Split.

Whataburger: Bacon Cheese Whataburger or Chicken Sandwhich meal, whatsized with Large Rootbeer. Their breakfast burritos are like crack, also.

11. The Real Shady

:eek: That's a lot of food for 1 meal.

12. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

My metabolism is out of this world...but I'm not complaining. :D

13. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

If I ate half of the crap you guys talk about at one sitting I think my butthole would explode

14. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Jack has no grilled chicken sandwich. Big mark against, in my book.

15. The Real Shady

Don't they have a grilled chicken club?

16. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

23 years old right? Come see me when you are 30+, you'll be fat by then if you don't slow down.