1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Survivor] Heros vs Villains

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VooDooPope, Feb 12, 2010.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Alright I know we still have some people around here who watch Survivor. I know I've watched from season 1 when my wife was on bed rest pregnant with our first kid. Now 10 years later I watch it with my daughter and son.

This season looks to have intense competition. Already 2 injuries in the first challenge. Making fire without a flint is not easy to do and Boston Rob made it happen while the other "villains" were content to slack off. I think the "hero's" have a chance to dominate but you never know what will happen.

The kids and I usually pull for the same team but this time I'm pulling for the Heros and they are pulling for the villains. Last night they had the last laugh.

2. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

It started? Need to download.

The last season of Survivor roped me back in again. I was disinterested for about 15 of the 19 seasons.

3. mic

mic Contributing Member

I was wondering if this thread already existed or not.

Stayed up for the scene release and was not disappointed. The preview for next time looks scary, though! I really hate to see people go for health reasons.

Was so glad
    Sugar went home first. Didn't like her the first time around, don't like her now. Her crying is ridiculous. I thought I cried a lot

It's going to be an epic season.

4. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

This is my first season watching Survivor, refered by xblrocketman111. Seems pretty interesting so far. My chick watches all the Real World vs Road Rules stuff, and it seems the same except for more old people, less alcohol, and more roughing it.

That guy Russell looks pretty sneaky, and the Dragon Slayer guy is a total douche bag.

5. Trip

Trip Member

Loved last night's episode, it's just so great to see all these players back at it again. It'll be real interesting to see who becomes the leader over at the Villains tribe. Boston Rob, Russell and Coach all did it (or tried to) in their seasons. Jeff making wisecracks at Coach was hilarious.

Can anyone explain why Candice was placed on Heroes besides the obvious eye candy factor? She mutinied her tribe in her season and no one liked her.

6. mic

mic Contributing Member

I don't understand Candice or Danielle being in this season at all, tbh. I dislike both of them. They add nothing to the show (except eye candy, I guess... Danielle is gross though imo).

Coach is awesome. I was so excited for his return.

Really great cast overall.

7. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

because candice was still loyal to her original 'white' tribe, and stayed loyal as they were picked off 1 after another by Yul and company

my pick for this season is the one, the only, boston rob, i predict a power struggle between russell and rob, but every person can see the deceit on russell's disposition immediately, or they dont deserve to win; boston rob is for the win

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Only the second Survivor season I have watched, so I dont know all the other people except Russell.....oh yeah, and I remember Rob from his stint on Amazing Race.

only thing I liked about Sugar was her total lack of caring when that other girl unhooked her top during the first challenge...she just grabbed the sack and ran with the boobs free to the wind....other than that, she was irritating and it pleased me to see her go.

9. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Probably the most excited I'd been for the start of a new season, very interesting dynamics between everyone very curious to see how everything plays out. Just hope Russell gets a nice blindside booting.

10. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

This season looks like its going to be a great one and I've seen 'em all. Russell is either going to be one of the first to go, or he is going to go a long way. I think a lot of them realize how dangerous he is and may get an early exit. I want to know why he hasn't found the idol yet!

11. updawg

updawg Member

I watched the first couple of seasons of survivor but got sick of it.

But last season sucked me back in, and this H v V looks good. Liked last night.

The previews for next week showed Rob passed out, hope he is OK. He looks like he could win it (was it him or the chick he married that one it when they were on before?)

12. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

his wife amber won the game, and he proposed to her on the reunion show

13. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Saw last nights episode at work today on fancast.com :grin:

14. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I don't watch much but Rob was the best survivor ever. He got him and his wife to the final 2. I hope he is ok.

15. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I am loving this season so far. So many great characters.

Coach is hilarious and is pretty much my favorite Survivor player ever, and I've watched since the beginning. I loved the way he owned Colby in that challenge.

I didn't see the season featuring Russell, so I don't know much about him, but he seems pretty entertaining as well.

I'm definitely going for the villains all the way.

16. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

cbs lets u stream it, no need to visit 3rd parteis

17. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Well, it's not like that's a new experience for her...

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/4480

Link NSFW!

18. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3RAS1FjPQwc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3RAS1FjPQwc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

19. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Good episode last night. Hope they dont' get rid of Parvarti soon. She sure is nice to look at.

20. mic

mic Contributing Member

Last night's ep was great.

I was really hoping they'd get rid of Parvati... I like Randy (I think he's hilarious), and I don't wanna see Parvati go to the end again. I was surprised Russell was allowing himself to get so close to her in the eyes of his tribemates, and I was even more surprised that they came up to him and had a lil' pep talk with him about it!

Seems like Rob is going to be gunning for him next ep, but I'm hoping that's just misdirection. I will be so bummed if Russell gets voted out this early.

I can't believe it's only ep 3 and it's already pretty chaotic. It was hilarious when Russell hid the machete. What a great ep. And Coach... He delivered. The editing is too funny.

The Heroes dominated the Villains this time. They wanted it. I thought it was great when Amanda knocked Danielle and her disgusting fake boobs into the mud like that. I can't stand Danielle--I think she's worthless. Same with Candice... Funny to see her scramble. Those two, I don't understand why they were brought into this season at all. Danielle is not a villain (she just rode coattails), and Candice... I barely even remember her except that she hooked up with that Adam guy or whatever. Both very forgetful. And if it's because of eye candy, I don't think either offers that much.

We've hardly seen Tyson at all this season! Overall, it's been great so far. Great cast. I'm excited for next week's ep.