1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Survivor - Game Changers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Roscoe Arbuckle

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He always struck me as having girly eyes.

Game changers.. More like sex changers... o_O

Roscoe Arbuckle likes this.
  3. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure on that either. Not that it make any difference to me it's just not obvious IMO. Varner was an idiot for even bringing it up. No good could have come from it at all.

I do think this season has been fun to watch. Glad they got rid of Tony the cop early. Never liked that guy the first time around. Bad cop personified. Sandra was slaying until she got caught up in a numbers game after a switch and the people on the tribe realized they better get rid of her while they still could.

I read that they did actually eat those goats and that CBS just edited it to appear they didn't (probably for fear of the PETA backlash).

GRENDEL likes this.
  4. The Boz

The Boz Member

I read somewhere, don't remember where, that he was born female and transitioned to male.

5. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

6. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

That was the most hard to watch tribal council ever.

DreamShook likes this.
  7. body slam

body slam Member

I really hope the show does not become a pity party for Zeke and he wins only because he's transgender. He's one of the better players in the game and deserves to be voted out because he's a actual threat to win it all.