1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Survivor Fiji FINALE

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BroadwayBelm, May 13, 2007.

1. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

more worthless: Cassandra or a tree leaf?

I hope Yao, Dreamz, and poor man's Yul (Earl) make it to the vote and then I hope everything hits the fan and there's a 2 man tie.

2. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

OMG Dreamz didn't give up the immunity.

fjfjkljdsaoiufdsoijklsa wow thats f**ked up yet, smart. o man. this is crazy.

3. JamesC

JamesC Member

I'm not watching it but Cassandra is my friends wife, so I hope she wins or won by now.

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Well, Yau-Man was may favorite, as I'm sure he was for a majority of watchers. But I'm glad that out of the final 3, Earl won it.

Lisi is a major b****.

5. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

JamesC that's pretty cool; she had a heart of gold, but it takes more then that to win.

lol yes she is, and so was half of the jury during tribal counsel.

I think dreams shot himself in the foot for betraying Yao for obvious reasons; but I think if he had given it up, he would have gone down in history as the guy who gave up a million bucks for his word. And thus he would have got Oprah endorsements out the @ss.

6. rocketfat

rocketfat Member

and andre rison beats out robert horry to win survivor fiji!

7. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Ha! Agreed. 3 of the 4 Horsemen + Lisi + Rocky. All the people I loved to hate this season made up most of the jury. :D

8. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Survivor is still on?

9. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

lol nice observation. Earl in a unanimous vote...crazy.

10. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

Lisi is a psychobitch!

11. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

I know I'm late, but damn was this a bland season of Survivor or what?? I'm glad Dreamz got hell from the crowd for doing what he did to Yao, but I'm still lost as to why a few people from the show agree that Dreamz is a smart guy and could do anything with a little focus.. IMO Dreamz came across as borderline mentally challenged..

12. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

I agree .. the dude has issues (as do several other of the contestants this season). I actually thought it was a really good season of Survivor though. There have definitely been worse.

13. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

sympathy. Dreamz had a chance to do something big to, just give up the immunity idol, and he would have forever been remembered as the homeless guy who gave up a mil to keep his word.

Instead he's a bum again.

14. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Nobody was going to vote for Dreamz after he went back on Yau, especially since Dreamz personally screwed over about half the jury. If he had given up the immunity, even if he did get voted out, he would have done the talk show circuit, gotten a huge amount of attention and good will, and maybe Oprah would have given him a million dollars.

I almost think that Dreamz was a plant, and Survivor brought him on to shake the boat.

15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

people still watch survivor? :eek:

16. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

If he had throught it through better, all he had to do was give Yau-man immunity and Cassandra would probably have been voted off. You would have to think that Yau-man would NOT have voted for Dreamz. At worst, Dreamz and Cassandra would have tied. Doing that may have garnered Dreamz a few jury votes.