1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Survivor / Big Brother and Playboy

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dc sports, Aug 2, 2000.

1. dc sports

dc sports Member

In case you haven't heard by now, Jenna Lewis and Colleen Haskell were offered the chance to pose nude in playboy for $500,000. Colleen said not interested, but Jenna is considering it.
    From the Toronto Sun: http://www.canoe.com/Television/aug1_jenna.html

One thing that is interesting is the poll that Playboy did on the topic. Here are the results of the "Babe in a Bottle" vote.

Here are www.playboy.com's "Babe In A Bottle" poll stats:
    Colleen: 32%
    Jenna: 32%
    Gretchen: 15%
    Kelly: 6%
    Stacey: 6%
    Ramona: 3%
    Sue: 1%
    Sonja: less than 1% (376 votes out of nearly 40,000 cast)

With due respect to Sonja, who I'm sure is a wonderful person, I would not want to see her naked. I assume that the 376 people who voted for her were kidding. (Duke, how many times did you vote )

Also tonight, Julie Chen told Big Brother housemember Jordan that Playboy has offered to photograph her. She didn't say yes, but was a long way from no.

What are your thoughts? Do you want to see such celebrities nude? Would people rather see someone they recognize, and have gotten to know, than someone they don't? Even if the person isn't a typical playmate? Is this a return to the Playboy's earlier professed philosophy of "the girl next door?"

Any thoughts?

------------------
    Stay Cool...

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Would people rather see someone they recognize, and have gotten to know, than someone they don't? Even if the person isn't a typical playmate?

Yes, definitely, at least for me.

Just as long as they don't contact Rich to do a spread.

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel-boy.

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

You know who needs to pose for Playboy?? Anna Kournikova....

It's apparent that she doesn't have what it takes to make it in tennis...She's almost 20 and she doesn't even have a tournament title!! Most of the good tennis chicks have two or three grand slam titles by the time they're 20...So, why not hang up the racket and show it all for Playboy??

Personally, I think an issue with Anna K would put that "Sable" issue to shame...

------------------
    If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!!

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Speaking of Anna, she's on the cover of the latest GQ.

Damn she looks hot in those white shorts!!

[​IMG]

------------------
    "I've been licking this carpet for hours and I still don't feel like a lesbian!"