1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Stupid Teen News] California teen arrested after posting live video of crash and dying sister

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Sajan, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Sajan

Sajan Member

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...am-fatal-crash-california-20170724-story.html

The graphic video showed Sanchez as she filmed while behind the wheel of a Buick. Clad in a red baseball cap, Sanchez was singing and making hand gestures as music blasted. At one point, she held up her middle finger for the camera.

As the crash unfolded, screams could be heard in the shaky video.

Still recording, Sanchez said, “Everybody, if I go to [expletive] jail for life you already know why.”

She then panned the camera to her sister, who was lying in the grassy field and appeared to be suffering major head trauma. In the background, a girl could be seen waving her arms for help.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I'm gonna wait another 2 years to have kids. By the time they at teenagers i'm sure cars will drive themselves. Social media tech will be advanced enough to the point people won't need phones.

I feel for parents raising kids right now. So many distractions for such a cocky generation of teens.

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Nice way to put it. I thought about watching the uncensored video, but people on Reddit clarified that the girl's head was split wide open, extreme gore.

Won't watch.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Btw, there's a video from minutes before the crash, where the driver is speeding through town and nearly crashing into a car, sister yelling "you're going to kill me!".

This very sister ended up dying in the fatal crash later.

Brown Lost It likes this.
  5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Had to be my people. GD it!!

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

wear seatbelts. always helps.

Sajan likes this.
  7. Sajan

Sajan Member

Two lives wasted. I am not even sure what good social media provide to us anymore.

B-Bob and Brown Lost It like this.
  8. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Too much crazy.

The girl is a psychopath the way she tried getting herself in the same shot as her sister, who's head is split open like a watermelon.

"I dont give a ****" "Imma hold it down"

Poor younger sister. If she was wearing a seatbelt, she would have walked with some scratches at the most. So unfortunate. One young life wasted. The other can go either way depending on how she handles her punishment (with whatever that is).

9. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

This generation of kids does not deserve to have the loudest voice in history for teens. God they are annoying.

10. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

Wow. I don't have the desire to see the video. This is so damn tragic. Poor kid

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

First generation that was born into social media where you could say and do anything and have it broadcast instantly (and archived) to a worldwide audience. And the media loves to nitpick the mentally ill ones.

Oh yeah definitely do not watch the video. It's NSFL.

#11 RedRedemption, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  12. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Video is very hard to watch. The little sisters head is busted open. Kids are unbelievable these days

13. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Can confirm that the uncensored video is extremely hard to watch. Probably up there with some of the most disturbing videos ive seen. I hope that teen gets the max penalty, as she is obviously not mentally stable.

14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

It ain't like that, they're all our people. Sad to hear about. Gotta feel for all the family that was directly affected by this.

15. Buck Turgidson

"Your people" are dumbf**k teenagers?

Social media doesn't make stupid people do stupid things, but it certainly encourages them.

16. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

My people are these idiot Hispanics killing each other for no fu**in reason at all.

At one point sure, dumbf*ck teens but I'm waaaaaay past that portion of life.

Buck Turgidson and Blurr#7 like this.
  17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

She was reportedly on a shitload of Xanax, alcohol and other stuff, which lead to her being completely numb emotionally when this happened.

She probably only processed what truly happened after being sober a day later.

18. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

What sucks is its always going to be on video and she will watch this video and always have no recollection of it most likely.

19. Pounder

Pounder Member

This is awful.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  20. cheke64

cheke64 Member

All this going live social media got people doing stupid stuff for attention. It's not the first and it won't be the last. People go live from shootouts to drunk driving.