1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stromile Swift in action RIGHT NOW

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Francis3, Mar 16, 2000.

1. Francis3

Francis3 Member

OK the game is going to start now and for all the ppl that want to see him. This is the chance. The game is on CBS, lets watch him CLOSELY!

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

By the way, He wears #4 and so far in the game he has had 2 major kenyon martin type blocks. [​IMG]

------------------

3. payaso

payaso Member

as usual, we're screwed in Austin... we maybe got 5 sec. of LSU before Purdue-Dayton started back up. I want to see the BEAST!!!

------------------
    "We have no eternal
    allies and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and
    perpetual."

4. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Ok game is over and LSU comes out with a win but a hard game for them. First of all, Swift doesnt even play alot, the coach takes him out every second. He had alot of nice blocks early in the game but had only 2 points in the first half. (1-3 shooting). He came alive in the second half with alot of nice shots and a monster dunk. He doubled pumped a dunk that I was reallllly impressed. He blocked alot of important plays down the game and the last play of the game he did a nice defensive job for the team to win.

He ended up with 13 points and like 5 blocks.

BUT.. Couple things I like to point out. He needs to get more weight on him. He looks very young and doesnt have that leadership in him. I like him but 2 other power forwards I like better are Kenyon Martin and Marcus Fizer.

PS.. SWIFT is only a sophmore, something tells me he might just stay in school.
    ------------------

[This message has been edited by Francis3 (edited March 16, 2000).]