1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

strickland/mo/rpd questions

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cuneo77, Jan 25, 2005.

1. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

1-why did we think signing him was a good idea,he hasnt played all yr,and he stunk up the court last night. knight would have at least have no rust, i cant comprehend this move.

2-if mo has the flu,why was he in street clothes ont he bench,couldnt he give the flu to his teammates?

3-also when the rpd where the white they look like they have diapers on underneath, (just an observation,not complaining,haha) and what ever happened to some of the super babes like mary jo ,jessica and roxie?

2. shawn786

shawn786 Member

#1. He's old and a former Knick. (That was an easy one)

#2. Maybe just maybe he really is going to get traded... I really think it was the fact he DID have the flu but it passed so he's back on the bench w/ the rest of the guys.

#3. I donno but the Power Dancers GOT IT GOING ON!

3. HeyDude

HeyDude Contributing Member

i dont understand the Strickland signing at all either.......just when u start to believe JVG might be turning the corner, he does something suspect like bring back another washed up ex NY pg:confused:

4. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

5. javilo

javilo Member

Look guys....By signing Strickland. He Will give us Veteran ball Handling in the Playoffs Which is what wins games...besides Defense. He will need at least 15 games to get Back to what he once was. But i believe he will help us more than hurt us. Its gotta be better than Sura Sprinting down court with the Ball and not knowing what to do with it like he normally does. Just my opinion.

6. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

that is twisted and sick

... but in a GOOD way !:D

7. YallMean

YallMean Member

MoTay had Gundy's love. Too bad he wasted it. Now he found himself in the dog house. The era of Rudy.T is behind us now.

8. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

Agreed. His ball-handling, you can already see it. I think he has better handles than anyone on the team right now. His shot looks terrible, and his finishing looks terrible. I'm hoping one or the other will come around with some time (both is hoping for too much).

9. Center

Center Contributing Member

Q: What do the following players have in common?

Mark Jackson

Charlie Ward

Rod Strickland

A: They suck.

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Mary Jo was the manager last year? in which they chose to go another direction with some cheerleader from the Texans

Roxie hasnt been on there since last season :)

Jessica, my dearest favorite, well went to cheer for the "other" team :(:

http://www.nba.com/knicks/kcd02/index.html

11. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

ya i know she just disappeared halfway thru our last yr at compaq,but why?