1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stormy Weather: p*rn star sues the president

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

No wonder Stormy has sounded so deflated.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm trying to piece together how this isn't about money over "returning to private life". Does this sound contradictory to anyone else?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...i-can-discuss-alleged-trump-affair/530205002/

Under the agreement, AMI has the right of to up to $75,000 of any future profits McDougal makes from telling her "life story." That would include her alleged affair, which she said took place in 2006 and 2007. President Trump has denied having an affair with her.

The company also retains rights for any media of McDougal that it already has.

Last month, McDougal sued AMI, alleging the company paid her $150,000 not to speak about her aff

Per the settlement, McDougal will be able to keep the $150,000 payment. Additionally, AMI will keep its rights to photographs of her that it has.

McDougal said her goal in filing the lawsuit was to restore her rights and "not to achieve any financial gain."

"I am relieved to be able to tell the truth about my story when asked, and I look forward to being able to return my private life and focus on what matters to me," she said in a statement provided to USA TODAY.

When McDougal filed suit, AMI contended that McDougal was allowed to speak about her relationship with Trump under the contract it made with her. The contract McDougal signed allowed AMI "editorial discretion" over publishing her life story.​

3. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

I assume that means she wants to freedom to clear the air so people will leave her alone. I can completely envision her being harassed about this daily.

4. adoo

adoo Member

Her lawyer was on the Rachel Maddie Show; he said that this what she wants, to be done w AMI.

He empathized that this settlement has nothing to do w the two lawyers, Cohen & Keith Davidson, who colluded to trick McDougal to enter into her contract w AMI,

Which suggests that a separate suit against these unscrupulous “lawyers” may be forthcoming​

No Worries likes this.
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I tried to look up a timeline of when she was involved. I couldn't find whether someone else brought up her name in the first place or whether she came out like Stormy.

It seems like the settlement is just to cover the hush money.

She can write a book, make up more moolah and do press junkets...with all that comes with it.

I could be wrong and unjustified in all this.

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Outstanding!

A deposition with Cohen and Davidson explaining their “tag team” lawyering would be priceless.

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I suspect this to avoid having to provide depositions or testify under oath (that might cause Cohen even more problems)...

8. NewRoxFan

9. adoo

adoo Member

so Cohen pleads the 5th, That means Stormy’s attorney gets to depose the next witness, DJ Trump

No Worries likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump just threw Cohen under the bus;
    thus, guaranteeing that Cohen will turn state's witness.

Trump is playing 3D chess with checkers.

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Trump is playing 3D chess with cheetos.

Harrisment, No Worries, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Obligatory: playing Hungry Hungry Hippos reference.

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Nook and Amiga like this.
  15. Buck Turgidson

Horizontal Connect Four?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

How in the HELL is that not a thread? His interview today was so completely off the wall. I don't think I have ever heard of a president in modern times conduct himself like that.

B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You know it's bad when Fox & Friends end up cutting off the president and don't let him continue talking.

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

The president should be able to not act like he is on a meth bender on national tv.

No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

YOU DUMBASS MORAN LIBS ALL YOUR FANCY TALK DONT MEAN **** TO ME IM PRO JESUS PRO TRUMP I DONT CARE TRUMP IS THE SAME COLOR AS MY PARENTS AND SAYS THE SAME ABUSIVE STUFF WAIT A SECOND AM I BEING ABUSED NO IT MUST BE A LIBERAL CONSPIRACY IT HAS TO BE OBAMA OR HILLARYS FAULT BECAUSE THEYARE BLACK AND WOMEN TRUMP KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH THOSE TYPES DRAIN THE SWAMP LIBS ARE RUNNING SCARED

ONE MORE THING LIBS SCIENCE AND EDUCATION ARE WHATS WRONG WITH AMERICA IT SCARES AND CONFUSES ME AND MY FAMILY. JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME HUNGRY FOR A ROUTE 44 DR PEPPER AND TRIPLE BACON CHEESEBURGER FOR MY SECOND MIDDAY SNACK IF I COULD JUST CHARGE MY SCOOTER TO GET ME THERE SONIC IS AROUND THE BLOCK AND IF IT ISN'T RAINING I CAN SCOOT THERE PRETTY QUICK DOC SAYS I SHOULD WALK FOR EXCERSIE BUT HES A PATHETIC LIB PIG CANT BE TRUSTED EVEN THOUGH HES WHITE LIKE MY PA AND MA CRAZY WORLD

20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Elitist?