1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stop making "Trade McGrady" threads!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Aznoob, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

If we don't get good value for McGrady in trades, what happens if Artest decides not to sign with us this offseason?

The second option will be...who? Brooks?

You guys are overreacting to Mac's "laziness." Imagine us with Yao + whatever crap comes our way for McGrady, + Brooks. That is a decent 3 people who will win games, but we will not win the trophy at the end of the season.

Stop hating on TMac. I know this is getting old, but our big 3 are not at 100%. Artest is 75%, Mac is 60%, and Yao is around 90%.

Its been 31 games. We still need to gel. Around mid-January, if we aren't like...35-20, THEN thats cause for alarm.

But for now, all you Mac haters and overreacters, chill. The time will come when the Rockets will dominate.

2. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

AMENNNN

I mean, you can make 1 or 2 or even 3. But we have something like 8 if not more.

3. rockets_fanatic

I think the mods should make a T-Mac thread, a Yao thread and a Artest thread. THat way the loony fans have a place to bnitch and maon and we do not have to worry about being flooded with a million threads bashing players.

4. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

This is why 90% of the posters in this forum will never be good GM's.

"Oh noes, LeBron and/or Kobe had a string of bad games where they didn't show heart or have more then 10 points! TRADE DEMS! THEIR A DISSGRACEEE"

There have been countless "Trade Mac" threads. And how many "I HATE LES/MOREY" threads have there been? 2? Maybe 3?

Alexander and Morey know what they are doing by keeping McGrady. Ruining the chemistry of a team trying to go for a championship DURING THE SEASON is just plain stupid.

5. tmackills

tmackills Member

Example - Detroit

6. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

I totally hear your message.

Having said that, McGrady is soft and he sucks.

7. stingray88

stingray88 Member

Signed,

Clyde Drexler

8. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

Yeah, I don't know why Detroit did that trade. It might pay off, considering they are in the East. But I bet they are absolutely kicking themselves for make that trade, considering the Nuggets' success.

9. stingray88

stingray88 Member

Detroit made that trade to clear cap to pursue the big FA's in 2010. I think they really knew that they couldn't beat Boston or the Cavs this year.

10. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

Is AI a FA in '10?

11. stingray88

stingray88 Member

Actually, I think he is a FA next year. I'm not sure.

12. stingray88

stingray88 Member

Yeah, Iverson will be a free Agent next year. Detroit will take off $20 million by next year and going into the 2010 season. I think that was a smart move.

13. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Who will they go after in 10'?

The rumor was LeBron gunna resign with the Cavs next summer,I just saw it the other day on BSPN.and then?Kobe?I don't think they're gonna get Kobe in Detroit.

So,there comes the question,the trade they made with Nuggets will really pay off or go as planned in 10' FA market?Don't tell me that they're coming after T-Mac when his contract expires in 10'. :eek:

14. stingray88

stingray88 Member

I have a feeling that they will go after Bosh..

15. FariyadTheKing

YOU JUST MADE ONE!!!

16. caneks

caneks Rookie

LOL, Anyone can figure out how to achieve 35-20 by middle of this January? :D

17. Akim523

Akim523 Member

but you just made one?
    :confused: