1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

STEVE not getting enough touches!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AcBrave, Dec 16, 2002.

1. AcBrave

AcBrave Member

i think moochie gets too much!!!! i hope SF will take more than 20FGAs each game

#1 AcBrave, Dec 16, 2002
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2002
  2. derrock

derrock Contributing Member

Glen Rice needs to take 25 shots a game...everyone says he has the best pure shooting touch in the game so that means he should hit at least 40%. With Yao at his best at the offensive boards, Glen Rice should be running through picks like Reggie Miller!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

3. AcBrave

AcBrave Member

r u jealoused for ur man YM not getting 20FG attempts a game???

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I wonder why Rudy keeps bringing in Moochie to play the 4th quarter? Any of you guys know?

5. feishen

feishen Member

So you worry about Francis not taking enough shots. How about he play by himself, that way he can get all the shots.

6. lancet

lancet Contributing Member

Cuz Francis jerked up too many ISO shots/TOs? I remember Moochie saved us the game against Spurs when Rockets had 6 TOs (mostly from Steve) in a row in the 3rd quarter.

7. derrock

derrock Contributing Member

No...I actually love Stevie and if he took 20 good shots a game, I'm all for it. But as a point guard, there are not 20 good shots a game.

But I now see your inner meaning behind this thread....come out and say it my friend...

8. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Lets all be STUPID....Stev..25 shots, Glen 25shots,Cat 35 shots, Moochie 20 shots etc. etc.etc.etc.etc.....................................what does all this mean?.... There are 150 BBS posters trying to tell us that they are better Coaches than Rudy T ...............such baloney... and its not even April 1st.

9. solid

solid Contributing Member

I would really like to see Francis take on the whole team by himself; he goes 1 on 5 alot anyway. Tonight against the Heat, just start Francis, alone. It won't be much different from many of the other games I have seen him play. Some of those whirling, counter-twist, back-handed, over the left ear, up and over, over and under, dipsy-doodle shots might go in. He might win; he will certainly have more assists. And if he looses he can fully accept the blame. I think I'm on to something. Francis against the West, the League, and the World. Francis, Francis Your Our Man, If Anybody Can Do It, Francis Can! Give the Man Some Love!

10. MASTERASIA

MASTERASIA Member

Why are you people even giving this idiot an answers?