1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Steve Kyler] Rockets exploring trade to get into mid-lottery

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Houston Rockets

No way we trade Gordon without getting top a top 10 pick which I don't see happening for either sides.

I expect the rockets to trade up in the 2 round and grab a shooter like Gary Trent Jr

2. AB423

AB423 Member

Hopefully they can get that Luca Doncic dude with it so I can see a real Euro step

Sean Dr34ms likes this.
  3. Coach E

Coach E Member

Philly at 10 is the highest I would see. And they would actually improve dramatically with EG. Kind of scary to think about

4. DM'sVP

DM'sVP Member

I think it's Philadelphia or Charlotte. Both of them could really use a player like Gordon and can resign him next offseason. The clippers don't make sense bc they should be trying to move down or swap one of their picks for a high value future first.

5. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

Obviously this is what every GM should be doing unless you are the warriors.

Endless possibilities for us to either package the pick in a trade or develop the player as backup.

We may think Ryno is worthless but to some teams he maybe the missing piece. Raptors for example they don't get FA to go there 90% of the time. Pairing Ryno with their guards may sound nice.

6. bmd

bmd Member

We all know what’s going to happen. Morey is going to draft some European we’ve never heard of.

7. alethios

alethios Member

Only if it means Anderson is gone too.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

And he'll spend his entire career over in Europe. He will occasionally hint at making a move to the NBA but never follow through.

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Moving up that high to get a role player is just bad management.

MiddleMan likes this.
  10. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

like Capela from a few years ago!!