1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Steve Kyler] Minnesota a possibility for Martin?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chuck 4, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

Per Steve Kyler:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2011-nba-free-agency-diary/

2. Outlier

Outlier Member

Hoopsworld. Nuff said.

+and there's no one we'd want that the T-Wolves would be willing to give to us.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Wesley Johnson is a solid player. So Johnson + filler and/or picks for Martin.

4. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

good..hope we trade KMart outta here..let him follow Rick's ass...there's no problem dealing with Minny especially with McHale here.

5. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

Id wanto darko and beasley plus a 2nd rounder

6. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Martin Scola and Dragic for Kevin Love and Rubio

7. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

Unrealstic.....he went to coach love....come on be more reasonable

8. freshstart

freshstart Member

kevin Martin for Derrick Williams
    :grin:

9. meh

meh Contributing Member

Now that the lockout has ended, shouldn't we start enforcing the ban of "news" from hoopsworld, bleacherreport, etc.?

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

do not want another former top 2 lottery pick

11. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

I always thought Kyler was okay, just not Bill Ingram. If need be, feel free to lock it up, mods.

12. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Martin for Randolph and Johnson. Gives them the SG they need and gives us more youth...and another PF (lol).

13. RockNRandy

RockNRandy Member

my first post

Hello clutchfans,

I have been a secret clutchfan for years. Finally registered. After all this David Stern blockage BS. Finally jumped on here.

Want to start by saying I'm a HUGE rockets fan.

Ok, now on Kmart.... I do love Kmart but he is pretty mad (and who can blame him)

Rick loves his pet, why not. We need to let are young guys play and shake the roster

I am interested in Wes Johnson, Derek Williams. BUT Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love would def be the top of my list.

I am still in hopes for some type of trade for Gasol. I am hoping the union jumps in and takes some type of legal action. Would be funny if come Monday or Tuesday the NBA would be forced to send Paul to LA. And Odom is on NO, Martin prolly in Minny.

Funny if they had to send Paul to LA and still make the trade but with less pieces because David Stern wanted to be a D!@K. This is unprecedented because I can't ever recall anything like this happening. That trade was legit. (Thought the rockets were giving to much) but I came to terms with it due to cap relief but def legit.

If we could get Ricky Rubio, still get Gasol, and the get Marc Gasol. Haha that would be awesome. Likely No. But hey like a lot of people I dream big.

Hope Adleman helps us out and gives us a break.

Oh and yes I miss spell words at times and yes I space out my sentences a lot.

Go Rockets!

And look forward to many many more posts from RockNRandy.

14. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

the lack of news has made me take hoopsworld like its coming straight out of the mouth of Morey.

15. thething

thething Contributing Member

They're not getting him for peanuts. Love, Rubio, or Williams would have to get traded if they want him that bad.

16. Raven

Raven Member

Ha, I guess Rick is OK with shaking up a roster when it involves adding a veteran he likes.

17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Rick prefers his read-and-react offensive over defensive rebounding everyday of the week.

18. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

I'm all for this trade. Let's get younger, cheaper. This #14 pick stuff is getting old.

19. Theking

Theking Member

Serious question, whats his name on the back of his jersey this season? World Peace or Artest?

20. clos4life

clos4life Member

Years of younger? And not cheaper anymore, we have a minimum spending level nowadays, look at the Kings.

People don't understand, more teams have rebuilt on the fly and much faster than teams that tank the draft year in and year out. There are only so many Lebrons out there. Instead, look at where Kobe was drafted.

Tanking is a crapshoot and leads to years of mediocrity with no guarantee of anything coming out of it.