1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Francis

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Smokey, Oct 16, 2000.

1. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I met Francis at last night's game, and he is such a nice person. My friends had a sign "Francis for MVP! Go Rockets!", and guess what he did. He took off his shoes and tossed them. I asked for his autograph and my freaking pen ran out so all i have is St F...and no number 3. After the game, he did an interview with Bill and Calvin. We waved to him and he waved back before heading to the locker room.

All the Rockets got a look at our sign. Mobley winked but all the others looked up and back down. I almost had Moochie's autograph but the usher got in my way. Walt also signed some, but Olajuwon was a real disappointment. He sucks on the court and he walked off saying "noh,noh". Bullard just kept smiling. Rudy saw our sign but in his professionalism didn't say a word but I know he saw it.

I yelled "Jason!" trying to make Collier feel like he had fans but again no response. I don't know who the other Rocket was that gave me a high five besides Francis. Could it have been Cato?

A great day for Rockets basketball. Mo Taylor and Cato look really good.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Smokey (edited October 15, 2000).]