1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Francis will be on Up Close Thursday.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da Man, Apr 26, 2000.

1. Da Man

Da Man Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So go check him out.

------------------

2. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

ok

------------------
    THE DEAN HAS WRITTEN

3. Francis3

Francis3 Member

It was a great interview by Steve. He talked about his days in Maryland , his family and everything. Francis also was saying how cuttino is like a brother to him and all. Then he Gary Miller said, "Cuttino is a free agent and the rockets are going to try to get him to stay what do you think about it" Francis said Cuttino I hope you are watchng this, please dont leave me. He talked how he would understand if cuttino wants to leave if he thinks its right for him but he said he doesnt want him on the west coast because he would have to play him 4 times and francis said he will drop 30 or 40 points on him. But then he said I hope he remains a rocket.

Also he said how in training camp he thought he was going to hate barkley because the first 3 days he yelled at francis saying how he needs to stay after practice for 1 hour and come early. Francis went and told the coaches that he cant play with him. But once they got the season started they started getting along and he really admires barkley.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

4. outlaw

outlaw Member

damn i missed it but TV guide says they will rerun it tommorow at 10 AM on ESPN-2 (Channel 57 on Houston Warner)

5. Da Man

Da Man Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. Elie#17

Elie#17 Contributing Member

DA man,

Thank you sooo very much for posting that.. =D i enjoyed it alot.. (although my realplayer just froze..and i'm gonna try and load it again.. )

------------------