1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

stephen curry/harden smack?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OmegaSupreme, Mar 20, 2015.

1. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Stephen Curry: &quot;I’m not going to go into gms hoping to rely on refs to bail u out of certain situations &amp; give me the benefit of the doubt.&quot;</p>&mdash; Diamond Leung (@diamond83) <a href="https://twitter.com/diamond83/status/578692544931848192">March 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Stephen Curry: &quot;I'm not going to (point out stuff) every possession in the guy's ear like, 'Oh did you see this, did you see that?'&quot;</p>&mdash; Diamond Leung (@diamond83) <a href="https://twitter.com/diamond83/status/578692943977930752">March 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

no mention of harden's name specifically and the quotes came before garden's 50 point game, but fairly obvious imo considering the tight mvp race, the "they're not that good" comments, harden's missed foul call in memphis, the bad blood w/ariza, and the morey/kerr battle of words (worst run-on sentence ever?).

blantant lin-ish passive aggressive smack or no? :confused:

2. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Ehh, I'll give him the benefit of doubt.

3. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

What's missing is what the reporter asked

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You're not going to whine to the refs but you're going to whine to the press? Shut up and play.

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Curry is a lil B that looks like he is 12 yrs old. He can choke on that guard that he loves to dangle out of his Weiner hole.

6. Rocketsmanhk

Rocketsmanhk Member

I love Steph's attitude. That's why he should be the MVP.

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

STFU & GTFO

1 person likes this.
  8. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Curry is such an entitled douche.

I remember him freaking out after Ariza bumped into him. Good luck in the playoffs when **** gets physical for real.

1 person likes this.
  9. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

STFU & GTFO

10. today

today Contributing Member

We'll see you in the playoffs STEVEN :)

11. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

For a team that is "focused on deeper things" than who is getting awards, the Warriors sure have alot to say when it comes to Harden and the Rockets :rolleyes:.

I pay attention to everything related to the Rockets and have yet to hear the Beard say anything about steph or the Warriors. Morey only mentioned it after he was publicly called out. Imo, I think it shows the inexperience of being a top team in the league i.e. acting like you've been there before. Not that Houston has had a ton of success recently either...but I really like the maturity of Harden and the confidence to let others talk while hes doing his thing on the court.

1 person likes this.
  12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This cracked me up more than it should have. x_x

13. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Curry doesn't even possess the skills and body necessary to play the type of game that "relies" on refs.

If he could drive and get to the line like Harden he would be the MVP by a long, long shot.

14. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

If Curry played like Harden, he would be injured by half time.

1 person likes this.
  15. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

He said this well before we played today, so i don't see how its relevant to Harden. If anything, it sounds like something he'd say about Chris Paul. You people need to stop searching under the bed for monsters.

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He is a spoiled rich kid, so is Klay. I'm so happy they aren't on the Rockets.

Klay used to bring guys from his private school to play pick up where I am from. Just a bunch of insanely spoiled, entitled fug boys.

17. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

that group used to be so likeable. not so much anymore. not sure why.

18. Red Rising

Red Rising Member

Agreed.

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

What is the context of these comments? What questions were asked?

The comments may have nothing to do with Harden and you people are just being the most sensitive fanbase in the NBA.

20. Theking

Theking Member

STFU & GTFO

1 person likes this.