1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen A Smith & Skip Bayless discuss Bynum's poor work ethic leading to his injured status

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, Dec 17, 2012.

1. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UEZ8TCBFULA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

76ers got fleeced. Plain and simple. I want to say I feel bad for them, but they knew the risk.

But Stephen A is right....at least Bynum openly (and foolishly) expressed how much discomfort he was in with his knees, the 76ers, or any other team for that matter, have any business giving him a max contract. He's just too risky.

3. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Do us all a favor and never post anything by Stephen A. Smith or Skip Bayless ever again.

1 person likes this.
  4. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

They can just dump him after this season.

5. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

I know that Bynum's knee isn't going to get better but worse. He knows that and he know that his contract year is coming up. Bynum knows this but again, he has always been lazy and his work ethic isn't that great. I mean, this guy is recovering from a knee injury and went bowling and re aggravated his knees.

Bynum knees are like a ticking time bomb. Any team that would offer him a guarantee max contract are taking a big terrible risk. He's never going to be healthy again and the worst part is, he's only 25 and his knees are in such terrible shape. I think right now, the best choice a team can make for Bynum is offer him a contract that isn't a long term max contract but rather a shorter contract with a team option. Because right now, things are not looking too bright for Bynum's knees.

6. Raven

Raven Member

All it takes is one desperate GM and an owner who wants to "win now".

Thank God that doesn't describe the Rockets.

:confused:

7. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

Skip & SAS ... too much idiot quotient fer me.