1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

stalkers...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by OmegaSupreme, Apr 30, 2006.

1. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

so... how are my teammates doing? undefeated in the reg season, second round out... sigh.

me? i've touched a basketball only twice after the last game. no... haven't put on any weight, though i have up'ed to a pack and a half of cigarettes a day.

bss reunion or comeback? :confused:

2. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

i havent played in a while other than the ones at macalus house.

i'll play i got nothing else better to do.

4. OmegaSupreme

"ain't nuthin' to it but to do it."

man... how long has it been since our last game. seems like a couple of months or something.

rush hasn't been on the board in a while.
    biggie is playing with another team.
    stack is posting threads on this site that should have been posted a few years ago.
    clutch is in serbia-montengro (sp?) or something like that.
    josh... well... is somewhere.
    yaowink...hmmmm... he doesn't really post here much.
    van is probably shooting "bloodsport 17".

and you... well... you're here.

btw... sorry if i forgot anybody. had a couple.

i agree. i comeback would be nice. slack during the reg season... round out into shape. then wreck havoc in the playoffs.

5. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I've continued to play 2 or 3 times a week, until the last couple of weeks when I've been too busy with school.

I am no longer leaving the country, as it turns out that my suspicions about my (ex)girlfriend were true. She's a heartless b**** that deserves to choke to death on donkey shi.t.

That being said, I am currently available for a comeback if one were to materialize.

6. OmegaSupreme

when i first read this post i laughed my arse off and what to nominate this as "post of the year" (due to your "donkey schit" wording), but i remember you being really concerned about this earlier on... so... sorry to hear that it didn't work out, bro.

ok... i want to be the assistant coach. biggie can be jvg. jvg was voted 86th (i think) on the "unsexiest list" anyway. :D

7. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

lol glad to hear from you guys...and this comes out as straight as possible..Ive missed playing with yall.

I havnt played ball in forever. matter of fact I went to shoe carnival today and surprisingly they had like a carnival hoop there....thats the only shots ive gotten in since forever. for what its worth, i couldnt miss.

i wouldnt mind at all getting together for some ballin and come back to get whats truely ours.

right now we have 4 of us back and i almost know for a fact that, if time isnt an issue, stack will be back. biggie havnt heard from in forever.

clutch, sorry to hear about what happened with your (ex)girl. I remember we were all supposed to go out for drinks and 1 reason being to get her off your mind. DRINKS ON STACK! :)

8. Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman Member

dudes im so in. :D

9. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure I'd be down for a comeback. My current team at work just isn't dedicated as I'd like. I'm guessing since they didn't pay they don't really care if they show up or not so basically we have a different lineup every week.

If a comeback is going to be successful, there isn't much time. Next leage start date starts June 6th. The only thing this time around is that I'm not going to be able to front the money so someone else is going to have to organize and get the money together to register the team.

10. rusHour

June 6th is gives us enough time...

lets do this ;)

#10 rusHour, May 1, 2006
    Last edited: May 1, 2006
  11. OmegaSupreme

june 6th it is. we'll have to get together to talk about the money issue that biggie brought up. maybe at a practice... sometime this or next week?

lance has posted in other threads about wanting to join. should be room for another... right?

12. rusHour

right now i think everyone from past season(s) should still have a right to their spot 1st but if 1 or more people cant join us again, then I dont see why lance (or anyone else) cant "try out" for the team. :D

oh and Im good for any practice during the weeks as Im sure everyone knows...

13. Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman Member

Sounds fair.

14. rusHour

if the apt is still available, maybe we can meet up there monday or tuesday...the sooner the better i assume.

#14 rusHour, May 2, 2006
    Last edited: May 3, 2006
  15. rusHour

16. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

lemme try out

17. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

if you guys would like to have a practice where it's not too packed, here's a court that's about 4 miles from my place inside the loop.

basketball court map

they've renovated the place and you can definitley get a full court game going w/o much waiting. it's got a roof. i used to play there constantly before i moved.

it also could a great place to have our next basketball pickup games.

as for joining the league, count me out. i'll sell my jersey to whomever makes it and needs one though for half the price.

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

can i still come by your house, and maybe shoot some baskets around 535 pm to 545ish?

19. rusHour

Im not sure if some of you forget about the thread or not as it gets back to page 3 or 4 but I was just checking in on if anyone knows whats going on...

We would need to get together pretty soon to figure it out and see what team we have. Guys that have expressed interest in another season: myself, Biggie, Omega, Kam, and Clutch. We also have 2 others that are interested in joining (rookies), if a spot allows.

If everyone could post when is a good time to get together for some games and to talk, it would be appreciated.

my excuse for getting annoying about this:
    Im looking forward to be playing along side some of you again and excited about playing basketball period again...

#19 rusHour, May 5, 2006
    Last edited: May 6, 2006
  20. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

Typically what happens when you snub players, right biggie?