1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets to hire strength and conditioning coach from Orlando

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Jun 28, 2013.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Magic fans are upset. They seem impressed by the "guns" of their players.

2. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm excited to see what this dude can do with DMo.

3. Classic

Classic Member

Dont hurt any neither.

4. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

Hmmm...I like where this is going

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Dmo already put in the work. He is already bigger than he was at season's end.

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

They are trying to pull me in to the hype, but i still won't believe it until i see it.

7. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

It was after Vancouver had drafted Francis and he was refusing to sign with them. There was a kid who posted that he was at the mall and he overheard the guy in front of him in line talking about the Rockets trading for Steve Francis. He said that once he heard that he started following the guy in order to listen to what he was talking about. He even mentioned that Othello Harrington was going to be part of the trade.

Initially nobody believed the post and the kid was laughed at.

The Francis trade broke in the next couple of days (including Othello Harrington) and a legend was born.

1 person likes this.
  8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

And Diana Lopez will have to tell Rogowski their engagement was all just an elaborate plan hatched by Mahri to lure him here, so we could sign DH. Then it would be time to activate the next agent and send her into the field.

Dont be surprised if KPRC loses a cute latina anchor in the next few weeks...

#108 RV6, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Looks like this is a great move period and could have little to do with Dwight and more to do with just improving our staff.

10. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

I'm far from a cyberx believer but the main thing we can take away from this hire is cyberx posted this info before anybody else. So I guess he really is, 'in the know.' This hire might or might not have an impact on whether Dwight signs here or not, but it can't hurt either.

11. rocketblood713

The S&C coach and him being kool wilth Howard is not the news here the news is the Cyberx = LEGIT lets not ruin what we got here ....Clutchfans has its own insider ...awesome !

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And the awesome thing about the legend...is we still refer to him as "the kid." It's almost like he came out to post that and went back into lurking mode forever. How many people actually remember his moniker? I don't. But I have excuses for memory loss.

13. clos4life

clos4life Member

I'm just wondering what the Cyberx haters will come up with next. At some point, even them have to realize that he is legit.

14. mario_v

mario_v Member

Wish I could have followed clutchfans during that time. Must have been an epic thread.

15. YaosDirtyStache

CyberX, I am not gay or anything but if you wanna get together I am down.

16. Rascalynn

Rascalynn New Member

Oddly enough, Joe worked at Lake Howell HS before he worked for Magic. Chandler graduated from Lake Howell

17. YaosDirtyStache

What if that kid grew up to be CyberX??

18. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

i only noticed jj reddick get really fit other than Dwight. Pics of Magic players bodies? Preferably shirtless and sweaty in the gym.

19. IBTL

IBTL Member

That's the sad part is no one remembers his name but everyone remembers popeye and doc rocket. shame really.

I wanna say the 'kid' was something to do with olajuwon. Like 'olajuwon34' or something along those lines. I am sure clutch does.

20. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

No one cares. U dont even want howard. Wish we kept white. Whatever happened to him?

1 person likes this.