1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets have eyes on Rondo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Feb 17, 2014.

1. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

"VSpan...remember when Van Gundy buried him on the bench? I complained about it incessantly. Know why? Because I knew Morey was pissed about it. Morey tried to talk JVG into putting him back in the rotation. And JVG's handling of VSpan was a big part of why Morey didn't bring him back. I was told all that when it was happening. "

V-Span was here during the 06-07 season.
    Morey became GM in 2007.

[​IMG]

Story checks out.

D-rock and shastarocket like this.
  2. tzou88

tzou88 Member

So BBholic isn't a giant troll? :confused:

3. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Dobro I am surprised he didn't put you on his ignore list. I asked him a few questions yesterday and that joker put on his ignore list. Now he thinks I have multiple accounts on here. Bwhahaha. Something is seriously wrong with Basketballholic bro , real talk.

4. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

If you still don't have BBHolic on your ignore list, then you have nobody else to blame.

5. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Duluth you are right on the money. But I don't put people on that list unless they have personally disrespected me. Imo people shouldn't be that sensitive on a social media network. I've noticed over the few years a lot of members tend take what you say to heart, they either don't like your writing style or they don't respect your take if you are not a contributing member ( basketballholic). Lol

6. jlowe362

jlowe362 Member

Excellent

Yes he IS THE ROCKETS GM. THX

7. BackdoorHarden

Lakers got Rondo!

8. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Nah he is

9. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

What surprised me is that basketballholic was around in 2014. I've lurked for 15 years on here, and it felt like he was a relatively new troll.

hieuytran and daywalker02 like this.
  10. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Maybe he got on those super beta male vitality pills

Nook likes this.
  11. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

The really amusing part is in here (in 2014 - only a year into his CF tenure) he was spewing nonsense - and being called ridiculous even at this early a juncture... lol

Bobby Jackson Rules likes this.
  12. JW86

JW86 Member

yet people still argue with him and respect his opinion somehow, I don’t know who’s more foolish but I tend to think the dozens of people wasting time reading what he says and getting into arguments with him. Hollic might just get a rush or joy out of making dumb statements to see who responds. I don’t think there’s much joy for people wasting time on replying seriously to it so he has those people beat.

13. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

14. basketballholic

"Terrence Jones is a bottom 100 NBA player at best. " was "dumb"?

"Rockets aren't going to trade for Ty Lawson without the last year of his contact being made non-guaranteed." was "dumb"?

"Omri Casspi is a better player than Terrence Jones. " was "dumb"?

"Spencer Dinwiddie has star potential. We should trade a low second round pick for him." was "dumb"?

"Richman Holmes is going to be better than several power forwards drafted in the first round, we should draft him with our second round pick. "was "dumb"?

"We should trade for Kyle Lowry (before we traded for him) "was "dumb"?

"Larry Sanders extension is very risky. It's not a bargain. He has severe character issues and that extension could bite the bucks in the butt." was "dumb"?

"We will never win a championship as long as James Harden is averaging over 4 turnovers a game. Harden needs to play alongside a true playmaker that can also initiate and dish rather than just a spot-up shooter like Bev." was "dumb"?

I could go on but have more important matters than this.

In your alternate universe your post is "smart" I suppose. Ha!

Deep Waters likes this.