1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Mutual Interest between Joe Johnson and Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Feb 2, 2018.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shoot man. I've seen few people lead the way he did in Cleveland when they won a championship.

I'm no Lebron lover, but he will ALWAYS have my respect. All those guys galvanized around him like he was Larry Bird out there, but carry on... I'm sure CP3 is best buds with terrible leaders. Seems just like him to have friends like that.

D-rock likes this.
  2. WeAllHateDallas

Apparently, you’re too blind to the facts being presented right before your eyes.

Every team LeBron has been on his entire career, it’s been ABOUT HIM, NOT THE TEAM. “I won the game not we won the game.”

Every team LeBron has been on HE ALWAYS HAS TO BE THE MAN, which WILL NOT fly in Houston with James Harden, hence the reason the Dwight Howard & James Harden experiment DID NOT WORK.

Chris Paul came here to blend in with James, put his ego aside, in pursuit of a championship, something I guarantee LeBron James WILL NOT DO.

3. WeAllHateDallas

Another reason why I cannot stand him is because of the fact that people call him THE GREATEST EVER.

Anyone that comprehends the game of basketball knows that title belongs to MICHAEL JEFFREY JORDAN.

4. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Oh yeah, Lebron James makes the most selfish plays ever. Especially on defense in the Finals, with all those perfectly placed passes to wide open shooters, while allowing Kyrie to isolate his way into Legend.

Soooooo darn selfish.

5. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Wrong again. That title belongs to HAKEEM ABDUL OLAJUWON.

Rookify this loser. :D

6. hakeemthagreat

JJ is great insurance in case Ryno disappears again. He's old, but his only job is too hit open 3's. Plus he's already familiar with MDA's offense

7. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Chris Paul, asked if Cavs can get out of rut: "You’ve got LeBron James over there in that locker room. What else the man need to do? Like, seriously? Obviously, I’m a little biased, but what else do he need to do? If y’all don’t believe in him, then y’all trippin’."

D-rock and bilaal14 like this.
  8. junk151

junk151 Member

Cleveland doesn't have the personnel to take over and manage the game when LeBron "quits". CP3 won't let that happened here and Harden can score when needed. I'm not a fan of LeBron the leader, if he's even that, but I'll take LeBron the 6'8", 250 lbs guy that can guard 4 positions and be unguardable when locked in. CP3 and to a lesser degree Harden are our leaders.

ArtV, D-rock and bilaal14 like this.
  9. WeAllHateDallas

THAT IS WHY HE HAS LOST SIX FINALS AND WITH MORE TALENT THAN JORDAN EVER HAD IN ANY OF HIS SIX CHAMPIONSHIPS?

10. WeAllHateDallas

Take off the HOMER GLASSES. Hakeem is the greatest Center ever, but not the best ever.

11. hakeemthagreat

Kyrie's iso singled handedly beat GS in game 7 that year. Kyrie was also the closer all year on that team. So who really helped who?

WeAllHateDallas likes this.
  12. WeAllHateDallas

Bingo.

13. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

[​IMG]

On my mama, whose man is this?!??

DonKnock, Downtown Sniper and D-rock like this.
  14. WeAllHateDallas

And not only that, indirectly chased Kyrie out of town.

LeBron is an egomaniac.

15. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

More talent than Jordan had?

Are you INSANE???

16. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Oh yeah, absolutely nothing happened to lead up to that play. Nothing at all! :rolleyes:

(Kareem was the closer for Magic)
    (Steve Kerr knocked down shots for Jordan)
    (Julius handled the rock for Moses)
    Etc, etc, etc. It's a team sport. Lebron was clearly the Final's MVP. End of story...

Downtown Sniper and saleem like this.
  17. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Who wants a flat earther on their team anyway, championships be damned? :D

18. WeAllHateDallas

Tell me who Jordan had and compare it to LeBron James championship teams... far far less talented.

bilaal14 likes this.
  19. hakeemthagreat

100% facts. He is the main reason why the chemistry there is trash. How can your best player be leveraging where he wants to go next year while he's still playing on his current team?

Jayzers_100 and WeAllHateDallas like this.
  20. hakeemthagreat

Yeah but he's been known to shrink when it counts. Kyrie was the one who ended up bailing him out, the same way Ray Allen did in Miami