1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sony Xperia Z3 compact available in US stores?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by OTMax, Jul 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. OTMax

OTMax Member

A year ago this model of Sony smartphone was discontinued and not even the sony store in NYC had it. You can buy it online in some places, international versions without warranty and such, but was wondering if anybody has seen it in a store around?

Thanks

2. ramotadab

ramotadab Member

I have a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact you can buy from me.

3. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

z6 out yet?

4. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Sony killed the Z lineup. Its now the Xperia X lineup and its terrible which consists of a lineup of overpriced mid-tier phones (running Snapdragon 6 series processors). You can get better specs for far less money nowadays. Overall Sony is crashing and burning.

I think they might've even killed the compact line entirely in the process.