1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

some things that will make us unstoppable

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by alaskansnowman, Nov 27, 1999.

1. alaskansnowman

1.)we need to run more plays for shandon anderson. right now, when we are not running the ball, he is playing the pippen scenario of waiting uncomfortably on the 3 point line. shandon has had his games; he played very well against dallas. but it was DALLAS with an 8 player rotation.

2.)play these people more: rogers, cato, tmass, and of course shandon. all are very good defensive players, especially cato and shandon. all of these guys can run the floor well

3.)DE-EMPHASIZE THE POST. use francis, mobley, shandon more. use more pick and rolls, etc. but just dont post up so much.

4.)i'm not sure about this: don't have hakeem and charles on the court together. a lot of people were commenting on how the lane was much less clogged with oljuwon out of there.

5.)the reason hakeem dont wanna run is cause he can't. therefore, i suggest that we have barkley, cato, rogers, shandon, and either of our point guards together a lot of the time. even though barkley is old, he still gets out and runs the fastbreak(with his fancy behind the back dribblin!). our other lineup would be hakeem, tmass, walt williams, mobley, and bryce drew. all of these people are better suited for the d-i-t offense(even though mobley and drew can also run). maybe this idea is just a bunch of crap, i dunno. maybe we really should mix it up, but the main idea behind this idea is to get shandon, rogers, and cato more involved.

6.) i dunno, what do you all think we should do to get better?

thx

2. theWIGMAN

theWIGMAN Member

These games they're losing are so close. My personal belief is if they can keep their turnovers down to under 15 per game, they should win most of them.