1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

some details about the game rocket vs king

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jjryulee, Nov 9, 2004.

1. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

today i watch the game record again and again and find out some details.
    1.The last big rebound yao have much fortune.while yao run to the position ,the ball just rebound to the position.
    2.Finally, biby get a pivotal chance to shoot three ,but the shoot impacted by rushing yao.
    3.Yao was defeated while he defend webber sometimes .but his defend to miller is great. i think it is difficult when yao defend a big guy with fast step.
    4.Rocket benefit from refs.IMO,if the game isnt in TOYATO Center,maby yao foul out early.
    5,At last quarter and OT i find miller was afraid from his face and he didnt dare direct look yao's eyes .
    6.While mutombo kick miller outside oncetime,mutombo justicially denote to ref : miller foul. what time yao can learn these from mutombo?
    7.In OT van set "in¡ªout" plan,so tmac havent shoot more.
    8.At four quarters king havent front yao ,in OT king doubled yao but unfortunately the refs pay attention to them.
    9,At first two quarters tmac seem unbelieve yao ,sometimes he didnt pass ball to yao while yao get a good position ,and he jumpshoot faced a king player.
    10,There was a red logo on yao's right shoulder on jersey ,others rocket players have no the logo.
    11.Ostertag's jersey number is "00".it's first time i look number "00"

2. clove

clove Contributing Member

the best analysis ever.

u should watch the film about 6 more times. clearly you missed:
    -bibby blowing his nose, ...on the spot where tmac fell.

-2 different occasions kings should have been called for defensive 3seconds, but the referee was blinded by the flashing cameras.

-there are exactly 2872 empty seats at the TOYATO center. with 1806 of them on the west end. the unbalanced crowd noice clearly bothered peja.

-webber flirting with the asian cheer leader right before he missed that shot in OT. her contribution should be recognized.

-yao didn't play good basketball at first. it all changed when he got blocked on a layup, looked over at jvg, and saw jeff pulling out what's left of his hair. I think he didn't want coach to lose anymore hair.

it's really late...i don't have a life...no harm intended...just having some fun

jjryulee, keep watching the rockets, and keep posting. are you posting from china?

3. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

yes i post from china .
    i dont find those you said, did you at the game?
    i wish those who have been at the game always can post something at toyata center that we cant watch from video.

4. hrockets2k

hrockets2k Member

I find this to be quite humerous

5. clove

clove Contributing Member

like I said. You need to watch 6 more times.

btw, if you are imitating a chinese poster, you are a sad sad man.

6. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

why i am sad sad man if i imitate a chinese poster?

7. mirror_image

mirror_image Contributing Member

I smell a Yao hater here.....:eek:

8. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

there are some person point out my poor english when everytimes i post here.
    and this times it's without exception.
    heeeeeeeeee;)

9. faith2426

faith2426 Member

1. Luck is needed as well as rebound ability when you grab rebounds.

4. It's TOYOTA center. Not TOYATO.

10. It was the "NBA Chinese Games" logo.

11. Tony Delk (ATL) also wears a "00" jersey. Haywood (WAS) had worn "00" until No."0" Gilbert Arenas' being a Wizard, and now he wears "33".

10. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

who know why yao wear the jersey with "NBA Chinese Games" logo?

11. faith2426

faith2426 Member

Your English is really poor, man. I think we can understand, though.

And your original post (Chinese version) is at HoopChina, which I have seen.

12. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

[​IMG]

she is the asian cheer leader ?

i very like her.

13. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

14. mycatuity

mycatuity Member

I enjoy reading this post more than watching any rockets games.

15. MONON

MONON Member

Don't worry. Your English is much better than our Chinese. 35 years ago, I could get a bar girl in Chinese. Not so anymore! :mad: ;)

16. fa7999

fa7999 Member

jjryulee,

Can you type Chinese from now on? I think that I will understand it better than your current posters.

17. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

it is great that you post, My english isn't that great either. But if you post and read alot your english will get better. So keep up the good work.

18. qrui

qrui Member

come on give this guy a break. he doesn't speak perfect english but his posts are still understandable, right? big deal.

and jjryulee, keep posting, your english is fine.

19. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

lay off of him guys....

his posts are understandable, better than some of you that are native english speakers...:rolleyes:

jjrylee,
    keep it up man, dont let some of these rude children keep you from talking ball with us.

20. daRox

daRox Member

liar. No matter where you are, you should know how to spell Toyota. Even if you spell is Toyato, then you should've stuck with that spelling instead of flipping bettween Toyato and Toyata. I grew up in a small village in some no man's land and even I knew wth was a Toyota.