1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, we lost a few unlucky games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by omgTHEpotential, Dec 26, 2015.

1. omgTHEpotential

We still have the best SG in the league, the best C in the league, elite defenders in Ariza/Bev, elite point-guard who just needs to get into better shape in Lawson, elite big man prospect in Capela, elite three-point shooting PF in Jones and elite post-up player in Motiejunas. Brewer and Thornton are really nice players come off the bench too. Oh, and did I mention we have a talented young coach who gets along with his players and has nice dance moves? Oh, and a great GM.

I think we're playing with a lot of effort, it's just that we missed some unlucky shots. I think if we made some of those, we would be up there with the Spurs or OKC.

2. thejav

thejav Member

A few? Lol

3. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

I'm hoping this is sarcasm.

4. jacoby

jacoby Member

Threads like these make me nauseous.

Stop it. The SPURS?

5. omgTHEpotential

[​IMG]

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Harden isn't playing like he was last year

Something is wrong

7. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

lol. we are so average.

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

That good?

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

"Unlucky"? I think the word you're looking for is "brainless".

10. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Fitting thread with a guy who has the username "omgTHEpotential" lol. But I love the enthusiasm

11. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

You throw the word elite around way too much, kid. I think this thread is either trolling or sarcasm. No way you're serious about most of that stuff. Rockets should be better than 16-16. They should be like 21-11, but they're not. The numbers don't lie. We've played decently in December by being top 10 in both drtg and ortg. ts% and eFG% has been high too, but there has been way too many mistakes. This team isn't where it should be at the moment, and we can't just wait because teams like the Cavs, Thunder, Warriors, and yes even the Spurs are leaving us in the dust.

12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

The time for unwarranted false optimism threads is over.

This team is pathetic add constructed. I firmly believe it is a problem that originates with the coaching staff.

How our last 4 minutes of offense is Harden dribbling at the top of the key until the clock strikes 0 and throws a forced, contested shot is laughable.

How after a couple of off seasons with Harden and Howard we still do not have one single go to play. That makes me sick.

I hope we don't even make the playoffs (like I even need to hope much for that) maybe that'll Force their hand and clean house with the coaches.

13. Rocketeer4Life

Lets lose all our games so we can fire this coach and trade Brewer!

14. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Yeeha we are so predictaable in omg tie/close game moments in the game :rolleyes:

90% of the time just go to Haren iso Haren iso Haren iso Haren iso Haren iso all the time smh :mad:

We had the lead but sometimes for example like Howard was ready for the game to end and not looking to get any rebounds or jump for the lob at all. Guys getting lazy standing around, no passing or ball movement watching Hare's yoyoing the ball ohhhh my god reminiscing of the Franchise era ......

When will we have the Spurs fluid passing oh lord one can only wish , i knew we beat them last nite but laying an egg against bottom feeder competition just a norm to this team.

15. Zergling

Zergling Member

Not sure if serious

16. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

Doesn't matter how we play against low tier teams. Only matters how we play against GSW, Spurs, and Cavs - and we've proven we can dominate them.

17. omgTHEpotential

Exactly.

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

is this like an anti-jinx thread :confused:

19. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

Dominate GSW? Are you high?

20. KDZ

KDZ Member

won a few lucky games