1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[So Wacist] Asian Girlz

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 713, Jul 31, 2013.

1. 713

713 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y0zlkB-s_Vk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xnrz4EYtAok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

If you just ignore the extreme stereotyping in this song, it is still a horrible song...but i do wonder what the reaction to this song would be if it was asian dudes singing? hopefully the same amount of outrage...but probably not :eek:

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I'm not offended, I'm just weirded out.

White people these days.

4. VanityHalfBlack

The problem is Asian girls don't care at all. They probably think it's cute as ***, lol... The only people who needs to speak out is the females, what they got to say about this?

5. ashiin

ashiin Member

Based on the outrage on my facebook from all the Asians girl Im going to say they're just as mad as the rest of us are. You're a terrible person.

6. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

how do you know they don't care?

are you an asian chick? :confused:

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

WTF. That songs blows ass. If you're gonna make a racist song at least make it good or make it funny as sh**.

And who the hell is Day Above Ground?

Sugar Ray looking mutha fu**@s.

8. VanityHalfBlack

Why are we getting personal? I ain't the one making the video, ****! I'm talking about where are the response videos like the ones on youtube? getting outrage on facebook doesn't mean jack, anybody can be a warrior behind a damn keyboard.

9. ashiin

ashiin Member

I'm calling you a terrible person because you made the assumptions that Asian girls were ok with white guys making racist/derogatory videos about them. All it's doing is reinforcing the stupid china doll/dragon lady stereotype that asian girls have been trying to get away from for years and your comment supports that ****. Do you expect somebody to run over to day above ground's house and shoot them up or something? Voicing their displeasure on the internet is just the first step to get the band to remove their video and apologizing.

Hell look at Levy Tran's facebook page and twitter, the former is down and she's been apologizing on the latter.

10. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/UER0kdrer00" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

taking it back to 1999

11. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

So my wife (Korean) and I were at Michael's getting something framed. This old white lady started talking to her, just friendly stuff. She asked what my wife did and after my wife told her, she said 'oh, I just figured you would be a doctor, all you orientals are.' lol.

12. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

asian girls prob turned on by this. They love white guys more than anyone

13. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

I guess there are worst stereotypes to be.

14. VanityHalfBlack

I'm asking for a youtube response video from an Asian girl perspective. Damn man calm your ass down. I ain't supporting ****, I didn't even watch the whole video.

15. dback816

dback816 Member

Song is not catchy at all, but the lingerie is hot

Oh and racist, but doesn't really matter since the average American has been wired to think racism only exists between Blacks-Whites

16. VanityHalfBlack

If Asian girls are mad over this stupid video, then wait until they see what they do in the adult entertainment industry.. :eek:

17. dback816

dback816 Member

Yes, because this is a good comparison.

Do you have a learning disability?

18. ashiin

ashiin Member

Do you even read what you write? If you really intended to ask for a response from an asian girl's perspective why even put that statement in in the first place?

19. VanityHalfBlack

I was being sarcastic you clown.

I wrote it like three ******* times you dummy. Are you lacking reading comprehension skills??

20. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

People are too sensative.