1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Smeg's Fantasy Foosball - Upset Possibilities

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by SmeggySmeg, Oct 7, 2001.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

The Undefeated BGM are in trouble down 73 to 40 to the Smegstars, with defense (I've calcualted it will be even) and my RB to come versus BGM's TE and 49er Kicker, can i hang one, dang well hope so

In Other results

Cat leads Bahad by 5 with defenses still to come, however Cat still has Faulk and Bruce to deliver, tough luck Behad.

Fade leads Yakima by 13 with both yet to have defense scores added and a Kicker for Yakima and Holt for Fade, Lobsters look to have this.

Crisco leads Phi by 6 but the Fries only have 1 defender still to count whereas Phi has Warner, Carolina WR and defense still to play, looked like the Crisco Fries are overcooked once again.

Unfortunately Rim leads Song by 17 with defense yet to be counted, looks like the sun does shine on a dogs arse more than once.

Pythons v Bees, now this is close Finn leads by 1, with defense scores yet to count, a zero from some Eagles receiver and playing bye week Harrison may hurt th Bees.

Now for the biggest upset chance, the Bye Week Toronto Flyers are up by 15 versus the DoD Cartesians. Defenses are yet to be counted, plus Owens adn Barlow for the Bye Week. Dr will have to rely on a big delivery from Hearst and Wilkins, but should be possible if only Franchise would visit the Waivers he would have this in the Bag.

Smeg

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

I HATE MY TEAM! I HATE FOOTBALL!

I still have Garcia to go for my team as well. WTF happened to Tony Richardson? KC had 17 rushing plays total? All to Holmes?

I screwed up on the Tiki Barber thing. Been busy all weekend, and just forgot to get him out of there.

I really don't follow football, but I thought l could do better than this. This is bad. Maybe Holt and Faulk will run into each other coming out of the tunnel tomorrow and I can win one.

3. SmeggySmeg

Now that would be a CLASSIC

4. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Tony Richardson is injured and didn't play in the game. Gotta read those injury reports on thursdays to see if any of your guys are out.

As for my team, I got nothing from my defense. Hardy Nickerson did not have 1 tackle or assist? I find that hard to believe. Spikes with 2 whole tackles, whoop-d-do, and Corey Harris had 2 tackles, hardee har har

Now if only the Bees D played as bad as mine I may have a chance.

I was hoping to go undefeated this season:p

5. SmeggySmeg

Bob,

you might have got reasonably lucky

Bees Defense

Holmes 10 tackles (5 Solo)

Warfield was listed with 1 tackle

Det guy to play tomorrow

Smeg

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

What's sad is I completely forgot about this league. :eek:
    My company league is also a Sandbox league, but we're playing for money so my focus is really going to that league. I forgot to start Eddie George, but I guess that didn't make a big difference... lol.

Oh well... is there anybody worth taking off waivers? :D

7. Behad

BobFinn
    Re: Richardson....see above.

I'm gonna take out my frustrations on all you guys in the basketball league. I can access that site from work....

8. BobFinn*

No excuse D0D, inactive owners will not be tolerated!!!

:D

I am also in a money league. (in real life) My real life team is much better than this one on sandbox. So I am in the running for some big bucks$$$$$$

9. BobFinn*

Yeah Behad, I screwed up on Nickerson. I read he was questionable (pinched nerve) so I left him in the lineup. He didn't play at all. He better not cost me this game:mad:

10. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Hey, I hear ya. Man, when you've got money riding on something, it's tough to focus on anything else. I'm about to go undefeated in my company league (I hope). It'll be close, but I'm ahead with Tory Holt still left to play. Unfortunately, I don't think they're scoring one of my RB's correctly (Maurice Smith). We'll see...

But don't worry. The BobFinn Fantasy Hoops League will have my undivided attention. I will be ever-present on a weekly basis to kick your asses. :D

11. Band Geek Mobster

Looks like I'm going to lose...:(

The Raiders had 4 TD's, and 3 of them were little wussy runs up the middle!

LET RICHIE THROW FOR THE TD!

OR AT LEAST GIVE IT TO GARNER AND NOT CROCKET OR WHEATLEY!

:mad:

12. BobFinn*

Crockett is still available on the waiver wire;)

13. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I don't know about that. According to my calculations, Yakima's defense outscored mine by 11 points. That puts me ahead by only 3 points so far with half a game still yet to play from his kicker and a whole game for me from Holt tomorrow.

It's going to be close.

14. BobFinn*

And my matchup with the Killer Bees is a close one as well. The way I have it figured:

Pythons-37+11(defense)=48

Killer Bees-37+6(with Porcher tomorrow)=43

15. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just plain rule...even a horrid day from McNabb cannot slow me down. If it weren't for that 1st week hiccup against the Geeks...damn. :(

Oh, and I lead by 20, Smegadigloo.

16. Behad

If I have this added up right, I just might win this after all. Garcia had a huge game, so after adding in defensive scores, I should be leading 56 to 38 going into tomorrow night. I know Faulk could go for 18 on his own tomorrow and Bruce is a threat...but at least I have a shot!

17. fadeaway

Go Fish Go! Stop that pussycat dead in his tracks! :D

It looks like I have my game wrapped up after all. If the calcs are right, I'm up by 2 with Holt still to play. It's LOBSTERTIME, BABY.

18. fadeaway

Why the heck did VOR leave Harrison in his lineup? :confused: :confused: :confused: